Gogoflorist.comBad communication

S Review updated:

Bad service. Never replies to email. Website says photo taken but company ignores emails and never send photo. Most likely my flowers came rotten and does not look like website photo so they are hiding it from me. Not sure if it got delivered, had to call love one and ask. Kills the surprise. Will never use this service again. If they have so much problem delivering flowers and cannot answer emails, i hate to see them deliver a cake.

• To
    Tom77 Mar 01, 2020

This company is a ripoff. I ordered flowers for Valentine's Day. They took the money and didn't deliver anything. No reply from their customer service either. I'll have to file a chargeback with the credit card company.

• Re
    Reviewer51753 Feb 12, 2016

This Company is bordering on a scam.
    They take your money and dont deliver
    i am sure any positive review would be from family or friends.
    IF YOU WANT YOUR HEART BROKEN AND YOU WANT DISSAPOINTMENT,
    THEN YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE.

• Po
    PowerFlower Feb 16, 2015

I ordered Valentines Day flowers. Over $100. They were delivered late, the flowers were old and wilted. They would not respond to emails, phone calls, or live chat. Do not do business with this company.

• Li
    lizapk Feb 14, 2014

They get old rose. Its leave in first day . Its not fresh. I thought they buy the roses in many day ago because its cheap. Bad service. Sent the rose not take cover without. Cant contact with staff. They show number mobile but its still log off always.

• Mr
    Mr Rak Feb 24, 2013

I totally agree with all the previous complaints above. EXTREMELY UNPLEASANT experience. I ordered a bouquet for my girlfriend since 26 of Jan. It was suppose to be delivered on the 14 Feb at 11 sharp. I got the confirmation and everything, but the flowers never get there when the day came. I emailed them, but no answered. I even tried to call them on their provided phone number on the website and Paypal, but no answer from the number provided on the website. Anyway it was interesting that the provided number on paypal actually was some guy number in Chiang Mai. So I advised the guy to go to the local police and filed a formal complaint on business fraud. By day end, My girlfriend was really mad, and it ended up ruining the surprise. I also filed a formal escalated complaint on Paypal that evening. The next morning the company got back to me and apologized. They said that their system was down and their orders got all mess up. Right I don't believed that lol. They promised that they will specially take care of the order by noon of the Feb 15. I called them by noon again, but they tried to play dumb and said whose said we're going to take care of your order. That just got me really and I gave them a deadline to deliver the flowers by 3 before I go to the police. They sent me the email say that the flowers was delivered per my request, but no evidence of delivery what so ever. I talked to this John guy and he tried to play dumb on me. He never clarified what actually happened. I totally have no idea if the order got there or not. Any how, I have contacted the local police and they are investigating and hopefully they will catch these cheaters soon. Since, I didn't get the service that I paid for, and I think I am entitled for a full refund no matter what.

P.S. Please John get back to replying my email. I am the only one that say you are playing dumb and do not give me the answer to the question that I ask.

• Pe
    PeterUSA Feb 18, 2013

NEVER ORDER from this place. I ordered a bouquet since Feb 3, 2013 and ask it to be delivered on Feb 14 at my girlfriend's university. The delivery time is suppose to be 12-2pm. My girlfriend got out of class at 12. In my order, i specify asking it to be delivered at 12pm sharp and they said "don't worry, leave it to us." I constantly email them asking where the hell the delivery guy is for the NEXT 3.5 HOURS and got no response. My girlfriend waited angrily at me for keeping her waiting on campus when she wanted to go home. In the end, NO FLOWERS were delivered, NO RESPONSE from GOGOFLORIST. I email them asking how they will take responsibility, the ONLY reply is "YOUR ORDER HAVE BEEN DELIVERED." That got my beyond boiling point. Not only did they not delivered my order AT ALL, they even have the nerve to said it was delivered. and they still have not reply to any of my email.

NEVER ORDER FROM HERE

• Bd
    bdrake47 Feb 14, 2013

These guys are an extremely unpleasant experience.
    Can't fulfill orders, and then are very rude and derogatory in communication.
    John Shoane, I would love for you to contact me. [email protected] can certainly provide you all correspondence, including his insults. If not, I certainly can.

As it stands gogoflorist and Flowers Thailand is definitely a company to stay away from The original post is correct from a year ago, and from Adnan's post, and my experience with them, nothing has changed, except now they do answer. Rudely.

• Da
    Danishdsv Feb 14, 2013

Day like valentine are important for some people special who are far away from there loved ones. Using of GoGoFlorist was very unpleasant experience as I couldn't get flowers to my loved one.
    Even the contact number on website is not in in use. 1st it's cell number no landline or fixed number. Very bad.
    Some persons even mention that he didn't get his delivery and also his money. He named them cheaters.
    I reckon not to use this service specially on special day like that. Valentine.

Adnan

John Shoane Jan 03, 2012

Hi. John here from Gogoflorist.com. I would like to comment to this complaint but the poster has not stated their name, seems to be anonymous. This was posted three days ago (over new year) a very busy time for us. The customer has not said the flowers were not good, just we did not tell them immediately after delivery (I assume). As stated on our site we do NOT offer the photo service for all orders. In many cases recipients do not want their photo taken and in some delivery area we do not have equipment for taking photos. We offer close to 100% coverage for delivery in Thailand. Regarding late conformation for the delivery - we do appologise, again cant really comment because I do not know which order this was for - but in most cases customers receive an email notification their order was sent within a few hours. We would like to get in contact with this customer and put anything right we take all compaints seriously. Regarding the photo delivery we clearly state http://www.gogoflorist.com/photo-service "Photo-back is a free service we offer, this should be viewed as a beta-service and not something you are paying for. Quality and availability of photos will depend on the delivery area. Please note in some cases people do not want their picture taken. We will never attempt to take someones picture without their permission. We do not provide Photo-back service for gifts delivered to patients in hospital."