Gofreecreditscore.comUNAUTHORIZED BANK CARD PAYMENT

This company thrives on misinformation. Instead of being a company to help prevent privacy thief they are one ripping off customers. I was introduced to this company through the web. They advertised that you can get a free credit report. What they fell to inform the customer about is that after a 7-day trail period then you are charged a monthly fee of $29.95. I just found out my account was charged for 3 months without my knowledge until now. The bad thing about this company is that you don't find out the demage they have cause until it's too late such as my case. I hope you all can get a hold of this company and put their feet to the fire.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices