Godfather's Pizzamy order was not even close to what I ordered

Te Oct 13, 2019 ON Review updated:

I spend a fair bit of money on food. I told the kid four times what I wanted & he still screwed it up. The delivery has always been excellent & Loraine has always been great the girl that delivers to me. I ordered twenty wings, hot, 10 were hot & the other 10 are not even close. The medium pizza with mushrooms pep, onions, & green olives that I ordered did not have pep on it at all & I am not sure what was on it. I have pizza left & 9 wings left. I order the same thing 90% of the time, hot wings breaded & pizza with mush, pep, onions, & green olives & spent $46.25 yesterday plus the tip & have not had a problem with Loraine or the new driver Adelle. Terry Armstrong 160 east street north Bobcaygeon [protected]

Comments

• Di
      Oct 13, 2019

Too funny...you’re correcting other people’s grammar, while yours is not any better. “Spelling and grammar is?” Really? What a [censored]

Oct 14, 2019

@yesaar No loser, you need to grow up and stop talking crap to everyone on CB. Your spelling and grammar are a perfect representation of you as a person...horrible and atrocious

Oct 14, 2019

@yesaar You’re a clown and a joke. You have no life and no goals. You are just a bitter, vindictive and spiteful ass

Oct 14, 2019

@yesaar No it’s spelling and grammar are, not is...dumb dumb

Oct 14, 2019

@yesaar I never sent you any such private message. The the only thing I did was I slapped my six month old for crying. I am not a child. I am not 15. I am 26 years old. My child is now in foster care because I slapped her hard for crying. I could not help it. I was so upset by what happened at Costco.

Oct 14, 2019

@yesaar Yeah I do wish my dumb daughter had never been born, I do not know who the father could be. I have a hunch. He is trying to file for custody of my daughter.I don't care he can keep my dumb daughter for all I care. All she does is cry.