GoCopyright.comGoCopyright.com

I uploaded a screenplay to this site after paying them $129.00. They were to have my script copywritten and I was supposed to receive a confirmation of my script being processed with The Library of Congress. They gave me an order number ORD15930. I've heard nothing by way of email or phone call. After re-reading confirmation by email it states that "They have received my submission and that it HAD been accepted", not has been accepted. I am deeply hurt by this and will do whatever is possible to see my funds returned and to file suit against this company.