Goal AchieversFraud

H

I ordered goal achieving cds and books from "Jim Driscoll" at his " Goal Achievers " web site. He never delivered. I contacted him within the period to have my credit card payment stopped and he assured me that it was a simple mix up and the shipment was on its way. I went on vacation only to return with no shipment received. I contacted him again and he said he was out of the country and would take care of it personally. He never returned my calls or emails to any of his numers or email accounts. I was unable to get a refund due to the time frame. I trusted him. He is a fraud and should not be trusted.