go green money bookmisleading advertisement

I saw the commerical for a free book to help people save money. Then when I went to the site they wanted $1.00 and my credit card number so I did it. After they got my credit card number the next page they inform you that they will be deducting over $29.00 every 2 months from your account. I have tried for over 12 days to contact them and cancel with no results after holding for over an hour each time. I even tried to email them and received a failure notice to contact them and was told it was a permanent problem. This was on the TV guide channel. I am disabled and on a fixed income of only $718.00 a month. I can not afford this. Something needs to be done. I even contacted my mastercard debit company and there is nothing they can do. Please help.

• Cy
    cynthia harris Jul 14, 2010

Thanks for your comments i just checked out the site and decided not to order it sounded to much like a scam. I would suggest canceling the credit card and get a new credit card number.

Thanks Again

Cynthia

• Kh
    Khol Jul 24, 2010

We are losing our place in the world market because of these kinds of advertisement. How could anybody trust us when we are betraying our own? The advertising is deceiving and simply a scam, it is a shame to cheat on people, but when it comes to Green movement, and it is a crime!

• Kn
    kngsolomon1 Sep 04, 2010

Your debit card is currently driving that account. Had you considered reporting that card missing or something? After all, the company bilking you at this time would not have the new card number. Just something to think about.

jayanti123 Mar 31, 2011

hey tell me how to delete that bank info

jayanti123 Mar 31, 2011

i have given bank info plzzz help me