Go Airport Shuttleshuttle never picked me up.

N May 20, 2019

Hi, again today I called 1-800 733-8267, since I could not call over the week end, to find out why I was not informed that my reservation had beed canceled. The person I was talking to was having trouble finding the Reservation ID # I gave him. But did finally tell me that GO AIRPORT SHUTTLE, does not pick up in High Desert and that they called me to inform me of that. Obviouslly I did not receive the phone call or I would have made other arrangements. You could email me confirming the reservation and one today wanting me to rate my ride..but none, since they were not able to tell me on the phone that my reservation was canceled!

This is my conplaint:
I made a reservation with Go Airport Shuttle and received a confirmation e-mail on May 15th Reservation ID [protected], GO Airport Shuttle trip 2AV7E9.GO confirming my reservation on a Shared Van for 5/19/19, @ 6:00 A.M. for Alaska Airlines flight 545. My pickup time was between 3:25 and 3:40 A.M.
I waited and no one came. At 3:45 I called the # provide for Shuttle Dispatch 877-544-4646, I gave them my Reservation ID # and they informed me I had called the wrong #, I was given 810 464 0372 and again they couldn't find me and gave me 773-363-001 and same problem. Finally they gave me 1-800-733-8267. They found me and told me the reservation was canceled and that they do not provide shuttles for the High Desert. They also told me that they called me on the 17th but I did not answer. I did not receive this call. If they called me confirming my reservation and I did not talk to anyone, why couldnt they have sent me an email tellilng me that the reservatioon was canceled? I made 4 phone calls before I was told my reservation was canceled. By this time it was too late to find another ride to the airport. I missed my flight!! I had to cancel and they charged me $125.00 . I was not able to book another flight because the flight I booked in March was now more than I could afford and I did not have enough flier miles until they returned them. My grandson graduates tomorrow and now I will not be there to celebrate this occassion. I am so upset!! I had my bags packed and was waiting with my garge door open..no one came or told me they were not coming!! I got an email today asking how my trip was to the airport but none telling me the shuttle was canceled! Of course you will refund the $164.90 for the shuttle that never picked me up..but what about the $125.00 it cost for the cancelation of my flight, which was not my fault? I feel this was such poor comunication from your company!! I'm missing my grandson's graduation and the time I could have spent with my family!!! This is so not right!! You can send an email confirming my pick up time and reservation, one today wanting me to rate my ride to the airport but not one telling me my reservation was canceled.!! Maybe it's a good thing you do not service the High Desert, I will never book with you again and I will be sure to tell my friends up here and down the hill to do the same!

Nancy Hunt - [protected][protected]@verizon.net