GNS,Inc.charge to credit card

I paid $3.97 for shipping and was told the product was free -- just pay s&h. Included in my package was an invoice that said I was going to be billed a further $70.90 on March 5th. What am I being charged for if the product is free?. I would also like to cancel any further shipments, but can't get hold of anybody on the phone number they give me. I am just put on hold forever and it it not a free call.
Can you help me? I am 74, live in senior housing and can't afford any of this. MY only income is social security.
I can't return anything because I can't get a return authorization if no one answers the phone!!

More GNS,Inc. Complaints & Reviews

• Mi
    Midgepoodle Feb 27, 2009

I ordered these pills on line so my wife could lose weight. There is a free 30 day trial. this company will not answer the phone. How can anybody cancel when they want answer. February 27, 2009 J.Mooneyham

• Bo
    booher Mar 29, 2009

they signed me up for a club i did not want to join. now i cannot get in touch with them to cancel this and they keep charging my account.

• St
    Stephanie McKenzie Apr 10, 2009

I cannot get in touch with this company to cancell an order.
    The number has been disconnected.

My order number that I want to cancell is 1479597

GNS Jun 18, 2009

To: Stephanie McKenzie

We want to sincerely apologize for the experience you had with us. We would love to help you. Your auto ship has been canceled please contact us so we can provide you with a cancellation number. Please contact us at [protected]. We are open Monday through Friday 7am till 10pm MDT and Sat and Sun from 8am to 5pm MDT.

GNS Supervisor

GNS Jun 18, 2009

To: Booher

We're sorry you were unable to reach us. We have representatives ready to assist you. If you have not canceled your autoship please contact us so we can provide you with a cancellation number. Please call us at [protected] so we can help. We are available Monday thru Friday from 7am to 7pm MDT and Saturdays and Sundays from 8am to 5pm.

Sincerely

GNS Jun 19, 2009

To: June Pride

We are sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced with us. It sounds like you were not properly taken care of and you had a problem getting through to our company and didn’t get a refund. We deeply apologize for the experience you had with us and we would like to help you and offer you a monetary refund now. Please contact us again and explain your situation to us.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Our number is [protected]. We are here Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm MDT and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

• Su
    SuperVepr Jun 19, 2009

Well, that worked out pretty good.

GNS Jun 19, 2009

To: Midgepoodle

We're sorry you were unable to reach us. Our call volume was high at that time. We have representatives ready to assist you. Please call us at [protected] so we can help. We are available Monday thru Friday from 7am to 7pm MDT and Saturdays and Sundays from 8am to 5pm.

Sincerely

• Jk
    jkbhair Jun 25, 2009

I got a trail of Acai berry edge. I got severly ill from the product and sent it back. They would refund my money and sent out more product and charged me again. I returned the product the same day I got it and they say they did not get it and would not return m money.

GNS Jun 26, 2009

To: Jkbhair

Please contact us at [protected] so we can gladly assist you. We are sorry you had such a difficult and bad experience with us. We would like to offer our assistance and rectify the situation. If you have not received a refund yet, please contact us at the above number so we can discuss a monetary refund.

GNS Supervisor