GNS Slim Body Solutionsfraud

online ad read my trail for shipping 3.97. was charged twice. Only ordered once. Before receiving the product I saw charges on my credit card for 79.90 twice. called and as given a RA# to return when received. Received on 2/5/09 returned on 2/6/09 with a return confirmation from the post office. Called several times and now when speaking with a rep and than a supervisior Robert S #109 was told both orders were shopped on 1/22/09. He told the orders were placed on 1/18/09 and 1/22/09. Shipped 1/19/09. How do you do that.
I was told would not refund because of thirty days limit.Asked for Ra# and was told none as given, how would I know that if they didn't give it to me.
GNS received the pkg with both orders on 2/20/09 which they state is over the time limit. That's just a rip off. If the second order was placed on the 22nd of Jan how did they ship it on the 19th of Jan. Both received at the same time. I did not order two and returned both the next day. Please help with my 159.80 to my credit card

• Su
    suelaplata Mar 20, 2009

This company is a complete fraud.

• Sc
    Screwed Apr 01, 2009

Here are the people you should be contacting about all complaint issues Owner Josh Bezoni [protected]@global-nutrition.com Vice President Molly Bezoni-Murphy [protected]@global-nutrition.com and Lydia call center Supervisor [protected]@global-nutrition.com write emails do what you have to do. Get your money back!

• Gn
    GNS Jun 22, 2009

To: suelaplata

We want to sincerely apologize for the experience you had with us. Our records indicate that we reshipped the product to you, did you receive it back? We would love to help you. Please contact us at [protected], so we can offer you a resolution. We are open Monday through Friday 7am till 10pm MDT and Sat and Sun from 8am to 5pm MDT.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,