Gns, Inc. Acai Berry EdgeFraud

On 1/24/2009, I ordered a trial size supply of Acai Berry Edge for the shipping fee of $3.97. Having second thoughts about the product, I immediately called and spoke to GNS customer service rep., Christie, cancelling my order and any subsequent auto shipments. She assured me the order and autoshipments would not happen and gave me cancellation confirmation no.
ceb012401. Since then GNS, Inc. has charge my account the $3.97 shipping fee and continues to attempt to charge me an additional $79.90 for orders that I have never received.
If I hadn't closed the charge card account GNS, INC. would continue to apply charges for items I cancelled and never received.

• Gn
    GNS May 20, 2009

Our sincerest apologies that you had a probelm with our company and your order was not fully cancelled. We would love to help you and offer you a refund now. Please contact us at [protected] so we can assist you. We are here from 7am until 10pm Monday through Friday and from 8am until 5pm on Saturdays and Sundays.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sincerely