Complaints & Reviews

glyde.com customer service

I bought a phone, Order #[protected], Placed on Oct 3, 2019, 10:38:39 PM using PayPal. Afterwards, I received these emails from Nofraud.com asking me to verify my purchase. How was I to know that no fraud.com was legitimate? I ignored it as a scam. I learned later that Glyde uses Nofraud.com to verify some purchases. Eventually-after many complaints, I learned that the red flag was that my shipping zip code didn't match my billing zip code.

My order was automatically canceled and I have yet to receive the refund. $244!!!

sale of iphone 8 plus

i have sold two iPhone on glyde for about $600 with no issues. i recently sold an Iphone 8plus with a cracked screen on glyde for $239. It was shipped on 10/09/2018 and i received an email confirmation saying it was delivered on 10/11 and my proceeds should be available on 10/15. its been two days past and my glyde account balance is showing $0.00. I have sent 4 email s in 48 hrs and not one single acknowledgement nor response. I want my money or my iPhone in the exact same condition it was shipped. i am regretting doing business with this company.

Glyde — product says delivered but never received

I've purchased a samsung galaxy tab 4 7.0 from glyde.com. I tried to contact them number of times but no response they gave me tracking number which says delivered to front desk...

Glyde.com — beware!!! you will not get what you pay for.

Do NOT Buy From Glyde!!! You will NOT get what you pay for.I bought a game on 10/15..and 13 days later not even shipped...also, they try and steal your payment info for you...

Glyde — I sold my galaxy s6 edge and it was awful

I was happy enough to sell my galaxy S6 edge for 88.00 USD and was just waiting for the transaction to go through and then I get a "Seller backed out of deal" which is unsettling...

Glydepayment process

Just understand if you make a purchase from them, they will place a hold on your account MULTIPLE times until you receive it. I have a phone I ordered and they placed a hold on my bank account for the purchase price when I made the purchase. The phone still hasn't shipped and now they've placed another hold for the same amount. They told me they may place "several holds" before I get the phone. So, if you buy a $300 phone, you may have $600 - $900 taken from your account or charged to your credit card before you even get the phone. You'll get it back (I guess, I haven't yet), but it may screw up your budgeting.

GlydeSamsung galaxy 6 phone

I purchased a replacement phone, they took my money, 10 days later they inform me the seller backed out, the lack of timely notice was frustrating, when I emailed customer service I got several canned emails with no personal interaction even when I pointed out their response was wrong ie we'll forward this to our product development team. After 3 attempts I gave up. This was my first and last time using this company who could care less about their customers. Buyer beware they do not care about customer service...

Glyde.comIphone 6

I ordered a phone off of glyde on March 10th. I waited for a week or two and finally got fed up with waiting on my phone to ship or for the shipping kit to be sent so I emailed their customer service. They emailed me back and told me the seller backed out of the order and so they found me a new phone for the same price. I didn't want to deal with shopping again for a phone so I agreed and was told I would be sent the new phone for the same price. The first set of dates the gave me for the second phone I ordered was the 26th- 28th the randomly changed to the 28th-30th. It is the 28th and my phone has still not been shipped and I don't have time to wait on every little thing. I want my money back and for no one to ever use this bogus site. It's a waste of time and they don't tell you about the shipping kits being sent to the actual seller of the phone before you get it shipped to you. They shouldn't be selling phones that have not been physically inspected by the site that is backing up the product. WASTE OF TIME!!!

Glyde.comThink twice before you use Glyde!! My sad story.

I sold an iPad via Glyde and after I received the payment I was contacted by Glyde and told that customer changed his mind and no longer wanted the iPad. I gave the money back and soon I received my iPad. I noticed that my USB cable was missing and Glyde promised to contact the customer as soon as possible. Customer claimed that he put the USB cable in the box, but the fact was that is was missing.
That was actually the end of the story. Customer said that he had no idea where my cable was, Glyde said "oh well" and that's it. No help, no refund, they did not even apologize. Think twice before you use Glyde!! I would not recommend it to anyone!

Glyde.comIpad gen 3

I ordered an iPad, everything went as planned so I ordered another one. Waiting 2 weeks for it and then got an email saying they were cancelling the order because the seller didn't ship anything. I reordered the iPad, waited another 2 weeks and again never received anything because the seller didn't send anything. The turn-around time is already long enough but there is no way to track the progress of your order. Basically, after you place an order, you really don't know if you're actually going to get it until you've waited 2 weeks. Despite their claim that most of "their sellers are timely and reliable, " just isn't true.

To make matters worse, after you waste weeks of your time, the company just says we apologize for the frustration. Clearly they aren't willing to stand behind their business if they think a lousy apology is sufficient. They will refund your money so they aren't criminal -- just super lame and a waste of time. Based on my experience, you'll only actually get what you ordered 33% of the time.

GlydeShipping

Ordered my product with a shipping time of 7 to 10 days. (optional quick ship was absolutely crazy expensive).
Get this... it didn't even leave the facility for 11 days. If it was my first week in business I might just be fixing my issues with shipping but I am guessing they want to force me to pay the expensive expedited shipping charge next time. Trust me, there won't be any next time.
11 days before they even started to ship my item! They did however charge my CC the second that I ordered the item.
Change your dishonest practice. Get ready for a nasty youtube!!

GlydeBuying a phone

I attempted to buy a used phone. I was informed three days later that my account had raised "red flags" in their "third party software". All my information was correct and I have never in my entire life of buying things on the web have had a similar problem. To add onto the absurdity, they stated my account might have been charged, but the money will be returned. How can you deny my order if you can bill my card.

They are phishing for identity and cc information. They may have been legit once but they are a scam now. I wasn't even able to log in to my own account to change the information. I had to rely on the word of an incompetent customer-service rep to insure my account was removed. I guarantee it wasn't and is certainly being sold at this moment. STAY AWAY. Others have reported the exact same scam.

bubba.INC Mar 19, 2018

I have had the same issue.. This is the worst customer service buying experience I have ever seen..

Glyde.com — Device Sales

Glyde says they "have your back" but what they really mean is that they cover their own back and screw anyone who sells on their website. If a customer calls in for any reason...

Glydetook my money and refused to give a refund

I joined Glyde and wanted to buy a phone. They required such information as my name, address, credit card number, phone contact and etc. So I filled the information and made my purchase. After I paid I received a confirmation email and everything seemed fine, but later they sent me a message stating that my order was cancelled. I contacted customer service and they said they could not verify my credit card. Well, that was obviously a scam, because they had already taken money and then they said they could not verify. Then I contacted my bank and they provided some proofs that Glyde did take my money. Provided this information to Glyde, but no effect. They refused to refund me! Stay away from these scam artists!

Glyde.comHorrible customer service

I wanted to sell my iPhone 5S and found Glyde. It was in perfect condition and I even had it professionally inspected to make sure there was no damage. Few weeks later I finally found a customer and sold it. Then I received an email from Glyde saying that the buyer claimed the screen was damaged and they would take half of what the agreed price was. I said no, because I screen was not damaged! My phone was perfect, there was not even a singe scratch! One month later I received my phone back. it was wrapped in a plastic bag with a label like it had been put in a store, and when I turned on the phone I discovered that it was not working. The screen was smashed. I contacted Glyde customer service and was said that there was nothing they could do. They just destroyed my phone and now I have to refund the buyer!

GlydeI would never buy from Glyde again!

I ordered an Iphone from Glyde. The phone was fine, but I received the wrong charger. At first customer service was cooperative and quite helpful. They contacted the owner and asked him to send me the right charger. Once again I received the same wrong charger. I contacted Glyde for the second time and explained what happened. I asked them to either send me the correct charger or give me $30 so I could buy a charger in some local store. I never heard from anyone again. Well, I had to pay extra $30 to buy my own charger. I would never buy from Glyde again.

Glyde.comPoor customer service

I was new to this site, but it looked pretty nice, so I decider to order something. Well, I purchased a phone for $300. Prices there are extremely huge. My phone was the cheapest one. I wanted my new phone to be simple and quick. I didn't need things like games, photo editors and etc. So, I made an order and received it after a month. First of all, the company consists of private sellers, so it is impossible to find out who you are buying a phone from. So, I received my order and when I opened the package I noticed that my phone was in terrible condition. But one the website it was written that phone is absolutely new and in excellent condition. The phones screen was damaged and had a huge scratch on it. When turned it on, I realized that the screen did not respond to my touch. The returning process was awful as well. They promised a refund, but it took forever. I'm very disappointed about the quality, but their customer service is quite good.

GlydeShipping

bought a samsung galaxy s4, they put my account of hold for no reason. it has been more then 2 months. i have done everything they have told me to do. Just a month ago they sent me an automated email. I said a real person would get back to me in 48 hours. Yeah... more like 6 weeks. still haven't gotten that email.

talk about great service!!! C'mon Glyde, your disappointing everyone.

Glyde.comDoes not do enough to keep the sellers honest

When I first found out about Glyde I thought it was a great way to buy a used cell phone. I want 3 T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 phones and until now I have bought 6 phones but have gotten only 2. For one the seller sent a Canadian phone. For two the sellers received the shipping kit but never mailed the phone so the transaction was cancelled. I just bought the 6th one so hopefully nothing will go wrong.

Glyde says that "Almost all transactions on Glyde go smoothly and we apologize that you may have had a frustrating experience this time" and "Unfulfilled sales are rare and the vast majority of sellers on Glyde are timely and reliable. We are confident that your next transaction will be successful".

I really doubt that I am that unlucky that 3 out of 5 transactions did not go through. They need to do more to make sure that the sellers will do the right thing e.g. by taking their credit card and charging them a fee if they don't send the phone.

Buyer33 Aug 10, 2015

Sorry bro, but glyde.com is now just a scamming site.

Glyde.com probably used to be a good place to buy and sell, but now it's a glorified CC stealing website. I tried to buy a game on the 6th of August and then 2 days later they texted me asking me to verify the order details (pretty odd reminder of phishing emails), after which I checked my email but nothing was there. Nothing in spam. So they didn't send me an email. I sent a text reply to them asking them to resend or call me, to which they said they have no public-facing phone numbers. Again, very fishy. So I waited until today, when I send them an email asking for an update or if I should just cancel my order and look elsewhere (5 days later there was still no status change on my order). They did not reply, but they promptly suspended my Glyde account. Now I can't access anything in my account - order details, payment info, name and email, address, nothing. In short, they have my CC info - had to call my bank and report it stolen to avoid drama, and my name and email. Every basic ingredient to an identity theft :) Therefore, my take on this would be: FIND YOURSELF ANOTHER SITE, because glyde.com is just there to collect your personally identifiable information, alongside your payment information, and then they lock you out of your account so you can't remove it, or close it. They do not respond to emails, and they do not have a phone number you can call. It's a fraud.

GlydePayments not received

Hi,

I listed an item for sale in glyde. After few days, I got email saying a buyer is interested in the item. After confirming the sale, I got a kit from glyde to ship the item to the seller.
Its been more than a month that I did not received payments for this. When I tracked the shipping kit, I found out that it was sent to glyde. I never got a response from them about this when I emailed them.

Below are the details of the order:

order #[protected]
USPS tracking number of the shipping kit sent to me: 9405510200793390558300.
logind id: [protected]@gmail.com

Vidya

• Tw
    tw1sted Dec 18, 2011

I recently sold a bunch of old games from glyde and my ipod nano, i heard they were a decently trust worthy site and when i finally sold everything and had my credit, i asked for the deposit to bank account, its been a week and nothing, they dont even have a phone number to call and they dont answer emails.

Glyde — Never got paid

I sold my iPhone 5S via Glyde about 3 months ago and I still haven't been paid. I did everything customer service asked me to do, I emailed them my claim, I followed up via...

Glyde.comAccount Suspended

I bought an iPhone and paid for it with my credit card, one I've had for the last, oh fifteen years or more. Two days after buying the iPhone I received an email from a customer service rep saying my account had been flagged and they needed more info on my credit card such as the issuing bank, name on the card, phone number on the back of the card and my contact info. I replied back right away with the info but received an email a few hours later saying they could not verify my credit card and my account was suspended. What? The information I submitted was accurate and correct. Such a scam. Now I'm wondering if they were just working me for personal information. Of course, there is no phone to contact them and emails to them are not being answered.

• Ca
    cableguy433 May 11, 2015

I had almost the exact same problem. Needed verification on the credit card & then suspended my account, therefor, cancelling my order. No response to my last email expressing my displeasure & overall lack of details. I had ordered from them one time earlier and had to verify credit card info, but it ended up working that time. I think their guard is up so high it affects their customer service & overall reliability.

Buyer33 Aug 10, 2015

Or, they're just scammers.

Glyde.comAccount was suspended for no reason

A day after I registered for an account with GLYDE, I was notified that my account has been suspended due to the problem with the credit card (invalid validation). They said for security reason, my account was put on hold. Ok I understand that its a safety procedure so I contacted them to see if there is anything I can do. It's possible that I missed enter my credit card number.
The representative (Peggy) replied "I'm sorry to disappoint you with this, Kevin. Unfortunately, your account will remain suspended and any future accounts created will also be suspended." I was not upset because my account was suspended but how the process was carried out. They could've send me an email saying that my credit card did not go through, maybe I can use another one or make sure that I enter my information correctly. But instead, without hesitation, they put my account on hold and basically saying that there is nothing I can do.
It's just simply bad customer service and communication. I have heard many great things about this company in the past and its a shame to know that this is not true anymore.

• Je
    jesbroken Jul 10, 2014

They gave me the same treatment as the above complainant. Ordered an iphone
    and the funds were removed from my account. One day later I received a message saying that
    my account had been suspended unless I offer additional info for them to certify the credit card(five items)
    I immediately responded with this info. The next day I received an email from Christine in the service dept.
    saying that she had received the info and that they were working toward clearing the account for the transaction. Later
    that day I received an email stating that as I had not responded within 24 hours with the additional info the transaction had
    been cancelled and my fund returned. I checked my account and no funds had been returned. I emailed Christine(the same
    person I had emailed back and forth with each time) and told her that the funds were not there, to which she responded it was
    the bank's problem and I should contact them. I again called the bank and was again told they needed a 6 digit preauthorization
    code in order to cancel the transaction and refund the purchase to which they had not yet received. Again I contacted Christine and
    now two days later Glyde will not reply to the last 4 emails. I do not even understand what this company is pulling. It appears that
    they are just stupid or unable to fulfill their promises, either physically or administratively.

Buyer33 Aug 10, 2015

Very similar situation, but to me it smells like identity theft waiting to happen unfortunately.

Glyde.comStay away from this website

I've made 30+ purchases at glyde on 360 games. Consider this an unfinished review (pending on borderlands 2) First few games I bought I was freaking amazed. ex. Fallout: New Vegas (under 10$ less than a week to ship, condition as described) Oblivion (under 10$ less than a week to ship, condition as described). BUT service started to dwindle ...
Red Dead Redemption (under 10$ and almost 2 weeks to ship, condition as described)
Devil May Cry 4 (under 10$, 2 weeks to ship, condition NOT as described{no original case or art})
Ninety-Nine Knights (2+ weeks to ship, Ring around disc NOT PLAYABLE)
Ninety-Nine Knights (again)(after 2 weeks of not receiving it in the mail I sent and email and the transaction was cancelled a week later)
Dragon Age Origins-Awakening (Bought it brand new, so it shipped earlier than other games BUT !!!SEMI-HIDDEN CHARGE!!! $13.50 for shipping alone!!! I didn't notice the charge till after seller shipped...13$?? cmon $#*!s!)
Fight Night Round 3 (3 weeks to ship, Charged my card, and got the email saying I received game a week before I got it.)
Ninety-Nine Knights 2 (Bought it, after 2 weeks I sent an email: no reply, 2 weeks later it wasn't on my transactions nor did I get billed for it)
NFS:HP, NFS: The Run, Dark Souls, FFXIII, FFXIII-2, Resident Evil: ORC, Rage, and Halo Reach (all was horrible shipping 2+-4 weeks to receive)

Lastly, this is why I said this is an unfinished review. I know I should have quit buying from them a long time ago for their horrible service, but I saw Borderlands 2 on the site for 31$. I've been wanting it so I clicked buy at 1-2am on 11/22. WELL this morning I checked my transactions to see if i can get an update. Here is what it says: "Seller to receive shipping kit on 11/30".
...
-_-
If the seller receives the packing on Friday, I really doubt they're gonna send it off before the following Monday. 4-5 days shipping. The earliest I should have it by the following Friday(the 12/8. 17 DAYS FROM PURCHASE), which sucks, but this is glyde people. No room for optimism. I predict that I won't see Borderlands till the 10th or 11th. (19-20 days after purchase) It'll probably be used for 25$ at gamestop when I finally receive it lol! I sent glyde an email a few minutes ago. I will post a follow-up on: Email response time, customer service, physical game quality, and receive date.

Kro

Update: Well glyde sent an email 2 days after I sent it, but no help. I think it was a bot. New estimated delivery date through glyde is 12/9 - 12/11 WTF

They are just scammers.

Glyde.comI read through the policies and it just doesn't make sense, it's stupid and shady

I read through the policies and it just doesn't make sense, it's stupid and shady. They charge the buyer say $3.75 shipping + $cost of the game/item. But for the seller they take out the usual selling fees PLUS a mailer fee of say $1.75 all from the cost of your game/item (this is not including the original shipping cost they charged the buyer already. as the seller you get none of that since glyde "graciously" sends you a self addressed mailer that they charged the buyer AND apparently the seller.)

It makes absolutely no sense to take out MAILING fees from the product you are selling. That should have been handled and included in the shipping and handling costs that were ALREADY CHARGED. The only time a seller should be charged shipping on their product is if shipping cost was free, then logically you'd HAVE to deduct it from your total earnings to ship. If shipping was charged there should be no reason. This practice is disgusting. I'm sticking to ebay/amazon/half.com and shipping my own items. I don't need your stupid, unsecure, shady mailers. At least when I ship my own items I can I can prove to people who give a damn (like Paypal) that items have been shipped out safely you crooks.

KevinGlydeCS Apr 24, 2012

Hi 'Lisitere'. This is Kevin from Glyde's Customer Service Department and I'm really sorry to hear you feel this way. There are certainly other sites out there for selling and buying video games, but I invite you to at least give Glyde shot as a seller or a buyer, if you haven't already. I think you'll find the listing process exceptionally smooth and easy and the prices are tough to beat.

At Glyde we've always believed that selling and buying something on the Internet should be remarkably easy, always safe, and definitely economically sound.

Listing a video game or DVD for sale on Glyde takes just about 10 seconds. Phones, tablets, e-readers, and iPods take only a few seconds more. Plus, having the pre-addressed and postage-paid shipping envelope or box sent to directly to the seller saves a trip to the store and to the Post Office. Just place the item inside, seal it up, and drop it in a blue bin or even give it back to your mail delivery person. I should also note that listing an item for sale is completely free and the transaction fee is only applied when the item sells.

As a buyer, you'll find some of the best deals anywhere on video games, DVDs, and handheld consumer electronics, like the iPhone and Amazon Kindle. It is true that the buyer pays for the cost of shipping, but we do not mark-up that cost or take a cut of it. It is the true cost of postage required to send the shipping envelope to the seller and for the seller to ship the item to the buyer.

Lastly, every transaction on Glyde comes with complementary insurance protection. And if there ever is an issue with your purchase or sale, we have Customer Service Department that is wholeheartedly dedicated to helping you out.

I sincerely hope you reconsider and give it a go!

Glyde Customer Service

Buyer33 Aug 10, 2015

I hope you didn't buy Kevin's bs, they're just scammers.

Glyde.comNow I have a damaged phone, worth $350, that I cannot resell or use again

Sold a Samsung S II that was in excellent condition. Was in factory reset mode and fully charged. Buyer rejected sale and sent back. When I received the phone back, it had been used and did not accept a charge or work. Clearly the buyer had used it and damaged it by trying to upgrade the firmware. Sent emails to Glyde customer service with no response. Now I have a damaged phone, worth $350, that I cannot resell or use again. Asking for full sales price to be credited to me.

KevinGlydeCS Apr 19, 2012

Hi Uldote. This is Kevin from Glyde.com. I'm a Customer Service representative and I see that you wrote us on 4/17 and that your issue was responded to within 2 hours. I'm really sorry to hear of this issue, so please contact us again at service (at) glyde (dot) com and one of us will be happy to help.

Glyde.comI have been jerked around by this company now for 4 weeks

The first time I ordered the seller rescinded the sell, because of that I lost the time sensitive coupon code. They held the pre-authorized funds on my credit card for 10 days, which prevented me from buying a replacement during that time. Then the second purchase was "flagged" for verification in which they asked for extensive personal information via email, which I reluctantly supplied, then rather than calling me (which they stated they would do if there was a problem) they simply canceled the order and suspended my account. I have been jerked around by this company now for 4 weeks and I could have purchased something flawlessly from a known seller. I do not recommend glyde.com.

KevinGlydeCS Mar 06, 2012

Hello Braimane. This is Kevin form Glyde's Customer Service Department. I am very sorry to hear about your ordeal. We have attempted to make thing right with you after your most recent correspondence with us, and I hope that we have.

Also, it is important to note that we do not hold any pre-authorized funds. The length of time pre-authorized funds are held lies solely within the pending charges policy of bank which issued the credit/debit card.

If you have any further questions or concerns regarding this, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

Buyer33 Aug 10, 2015

Glyde is just a scamming entity, that's all. Identity theft waiting to happen.

Glyde.comThey do not respond to email and so far, there is no way i can get my money back

Just last week on 2/2/12, I ordered Pokemon White. I went on the site to check the shipping details today, and it says i haven't made any transactions. Then, I check my account and it tells me Pokemon White Version:refund (purchased 2/2). So, I check the balance on my card and its transaction history and guess what, the money was still missing. They do not respond to email and so far, there is no way i can get my money back... do not shop at this site!

KevinGlydeCS Feb 07, 2012

Hi Pirogy. This is Kevin from Glyde's Customer Service Team. I believe I have found your account on Glyde and the transaction you are referring to. However, to be sure, please reference this post in a new email to us at service (at) glyde (dot) com.

If the transaction which I believe to be yours, is indeed yours, it appears that the seller was not able to complete this sale. I am truly sorry that this happened and this has been noted on his account. If another unfulfilled sale recorded for this seller, he will likely be removed from the Glyde marketplace.

Also, as we stated in our response back to you, the charge for this purchase should be in a pending or ‘pre-auth’ state, meaning that your card’s issuing bank has authorized us to take the money. But, because this transaction was not successful, we have not and will not take that money. This pending charge will at some point expire and be removed, but the time period for removal can vary, so we recommend contacting the card's issuing bank or company about their policy on pending transactions.

My sincere apologies again and I hope to hear from you.

Buyer33 Aug 10, 2015

Scammers. They obviously only care when you go public :) So there it is, GLYDE IS A SCAMMER.

Glyde.comStay far away from this site

Up until about a month ago I never had any real issues w/ this site...I had ordered some games and movies and sold some of our own to them. Actually, initially I had registered w/ the site to sell games but then realized that Glyde wouldn't actually be depositing $ into my account but instead be crediting my account so I could buy stuff from them...ok, that should have been my first sign to stay away! Then Christmas came around and I had the credit to get some gifts for the kids. Here's their second strike...the movie that i had purchased came about 2 weeks later than what was originally told. I complained but all was said was that "while most sellers send the products in a timely fashion, there are some that don't". Ok, whatever! Now, what I'm dealing w/ is that I finally got a game sent to me that I ordered almost a month ago...the package came in the mail, I opened it up and it was the game case and manual and NO GAME!!! Third strike and they're out! I obviously sent a few emails and have had no response from their reps about it, even though their auto reply states that I would be contacted within 24 hrs. NEXT STEP IS BBB. It's a total crap shoot w/ this site...STAY FAR AWAY!

KevinGlydeCS Jan 16, 2012

Hi GEnemose. This is Kevin from Glyde's Customer Service Team. I'm truly sorry to that you were sent a game w/ no disc. I'm happy to help, but unfortunately, I cannot tell which order this was, based on your name or the information provided above. Can you give me the order number for this transaction? Or better yet, please send us another email to service (at) glyde (dot) com. Attn: to Kevin and I will address it personally. This will help us identify the seller.

Also, to clear things up, proceeds from your sales on Glyde are deposited into your Glyde account. They can then be withdrawn directly to your banking/checking account or sent to you as a paper check. Otherwise, you can use your proceeds to buy more items on Glyde.

My sincere apologies again and I hope to hear from you.

• Je
    jessd_25 Feb 03, 2012

Hey Kevin, I have the same problem as the original poster, can you help me out? I just got uncharted 3 yesterday with no game in it. I've just sent a complaint to glyde, but I don't know where to go from there. It would be really cool if you could help. Thanks.

Alex

KevinGlydeCS Feb 07, 2012

Hi Alex. Thanks for following up. I see that one of my colleagues has made arrangements with the seller to send you the missing the disc. The seller assures us it was accidental, though I am terribly sorry for the frustration I'm sure this caused. Please find in your Glyde account balance for additional information.

I you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to email me.

• Gr
    greeneyedmexy Jun 08, 2013

I agree. I sent a phone that I sold and was told that the customer had received the item but, had to accept the it via their glyde account. I then saw the money on my account on June 6 and when I tried to transfer the money to my bank account, glyde suspended my account with no warning and will not respond to my emails. Now their customer has my phone and they have my money. Don't trust them. It is said that they are making profit at the expense of trusting customers.

Glyde.com — Don't ever buy from this site

I was sold a stolen Iphone 4. I bought the phone, and I was going to be out of town during their 48 hour "check for issues to return no questions asked" period, and I was told...

Glyde.comThis site is Bull$#*!

I followed every direction given. Listed my games as they were and all that. After I hit 50 dollars, it locked my account. Now I'm out games and the 57.00 that Glyde was supposed to pay me for the games. This site is Bull$#*!. Capital "B".

KevinGlydeCS Nov 22, 2011

Hi. This is Kevin from Glyde.com. I'm a customer service representative and I'm happy to help. Can you provide the order number for this transaction? Or better yet, please send us another email to service (at) glyde (dot) com. Attn: to Kevin and I'll address it personally.

Glyde.comSold three games on this website and never got the money deposited into my bank account

DON'T SELL OR BUY ANYTHING IN THIS WEBSITE.

Sold three games on this website and never got the money deposited into my bank account. they don't have a phone number and they don't answer e-mails.

KevinGlydeCS Apr 16, 2011

Hello. My name is Kevin and I work at Glyde.com. I'm a customer service representative and I'm happy to help. It's important to note that proceeds from your sales on Glyde.com are deposited into your Glyde account, not your bank account. It's real money (not points or credits), so you can use it to make purchases on Glyde or withdraw it to your bank account or as a paper check.

In regards to your issues, can you provide the order number for these transactions? Or better yet, please send us another email to service (at) glyde (dot) com. Attn: to Kevin and I'll address it personally.

KevinGlydeCS Apr 16, 2011

Not sure what happened, but all the "'" in my comment should be apostrophes.

- Kevin

• Tw
    tw1sted Dec 18, 2011

I have the same problem, i sold a bunch of games and when i went to withdrawal my credit i never received anything its been a week and a half. I emailed glider and nothing

KevinGlydeCS Feb 07, 2012

Hi tw1sted. Although I'm sure it's been handled, if you still have not received your withdrawal, please send us another email to service (at) glyde (dot) com. Attn: to Kevin and I'll address it personally.

• Os
    oshay Apr 04, 2012

I bought an HTC evo 4g from them and they charged it to my card twice but only 1 i showing and 1 is what I ordered.
    on top of that they canceld my account and kept my money. this is wrony and if they dont fix it ill have to take legal action aginst this money stealing comany

Glyde.com — Still haven't received a purchased DVD from Glyde

It has been 3 weeks since I purchased a DVD from Glyde. Still haven't received it & they don't reply to my emails. On the website it says: Congratulations! The...