Glover Air ConditioningRandy Glover

I had an appointment for an air conditioning problem with Glover Air Conditioning in West Palm Beach. The person who showed up at my home was not the licensed owner it was his son, Randy Glover. Right away I could smell alcohol on his breath, he appeared very unproffessional and looked dirty also. He walked around alot and talked to himself through the home and showed obvious signs of being "under the influence of something". This person was to give me an estimate on a needed repair on my ac unit. I wouldn't trust this person to give me directions. Do not use this company, totally rude and unproffessional.
Kerry

• Na
    N Altmann Jul 05, 2012

I Had a similar contact with this Randy Glover Drunk, Nasty Unprofessional. Wanted Down payment of CASH BEFORE doing anything. Stay far far awawy from this Unlicensed Drunk.