Globetrot Resource ManagementFraud Job search and immigration service

K Review updated:

Its nothing but another scam. They do not respond to your calls or mails. They just upload your resume to free portals. below is the reply i got when i told them i am not getting replies.

As per the Globetrot RMS Digital Legal Agreement, we have uploaded your crafted resume in the top 100 portals of your country of choice. We have also shared the email ID & password with you. You have received several career alerts and updates from many of them; and you can apply for the ones which match your current profile. Once you do the needful, you shall start getting calls from interviewers & employers. We wish you the best of luck in your career hunt.

More Globetrot Resource Management Complaints & Reviews

• Su
    sundermaha Jun 27, 2016

Hi Kpraj Arch,
    I have my file with Globetrot and they are doing ok so far.I was going through the net for Globetrot Reviews and saw yours and you seems to be very dissatisfy with them but dont you think before you sign up anything you should have done your research correctly.I feel its indivisual's responsibility to check before making any payment or entering into any kind of agreement with anyone.I am sure you would agree to that.when I went to their office they told me what they can do and what they cant and Im completely ready if any negative comes on my file.any company would do things only till certain extend.it seems that we human being has got a habit of getting sympathy if things doesnt fall as our ways and we never accept our mistakes too.I agree that you are showing your discomfort and you have all right to voice it out but you are telling only your story and people have not heard other side of the story yet.many people are working in that company and many would be running their homes from their salaries too.dont you think it would be not fair to jsut spoil the name of the company where so many people might get affected b'coz of lose of business.any company will fire their employees when they are doing good in sales.I will request you to think before you do this and if you really have problems go and speak to them.Im sure they will help their client because when I was not able to get required IELTS score they waived of my penalty and Im still their client.

phani kumar1 Dec 24, 2019

@sundermaha Wait till you lose your money on the bargain...I lost my job and had to withdraw my application and now [name removed] doesnt even pick up the calls...I bet you know the definition of professionalism

phani kumar1 Dec 25, 2019

@sundermaha M not saying yet they are frauds or something...all that I am pissed off is with at least puck up your clients calls and help them understand things...that is happening far in between and you of course have a negative mindset when someone doesnt pick up your calls or at least call you back when you have called multiple times...they also waived off my penalties and all but still awaiting the refunds then we can tell...m completely ruined with the loss of a job and am eagerly waiting to get that amount since it matters to me a lot now

• Kp
    Kpraj Archi Jun 28, 2016

Again the company is trying to justify itself in all forums. They were very rude after i paid. Had to call them 10 times per day to track whats happening. They kept on telling me that it will take 2 months to start receiving calls. When spoke to them they ended up telling "we have done our job. Getting calls depends on your profile. Later on some guy asked me to mind my own business too. I am sure I am not taking any ones salary but alerting people don't loose like me. Mostly you will receive the mail through job portals like timesjob, naukri and monster.

• Kp
    Kpraj Archi Jun 28, 2016

Beware guys, lot of impostors here are posting as clients of Globetrot with positive experiences.Do not fall in their trap.

Sahil 198325 Aug 07, 2016

Globetrot is a fraud company they are cheat. They are trying to misguide by posting positive coments as candidate

@Sahil 198325 I agree with you
    This must go behind the bars

Development India Dec 03, 2019

@Sahil 198325 Bhai I m Vijaykumar patnare . May globetrot k team Ko jail me dalna chahta hu kiu k inhone mere saath bhi Chet Kiya hai . Mera number call 8208102183 ..plscall me bhai

@Development India My mail id [email protected] hai pls send your number

• Sh
    Shiv Pawan Oct 07, 2016

Guys this a a fraud company. Don't believe the positive comments. Employees posing as customers just so that they can create a better name for their company in the market. They just take your money and run. The owner is the biggest fraud and criminal who does other illegal activities (apart from visa and immigration work) just to make money. His only endeavor is to make money and that's it. He will do anything to get it. He is not concerned with delivering value to his customers. Believe me I speak from experience. Please don't go here, it's better to approach a professional like Y axis. These guys don't now what they are doing and just make you pay without any outcome. Big mistake to apply via them.

• Vi
    victim of globetrot Dec 18, 2016

@Shiv Pawan Jason Bhatia is a well known fraud

@Shiv Pawan Do not forget Mohan Iyer
    Or may be both are the same person

• Re
    Reema Ankush Feb 27, 2017

Yes its a fraud company. Makes money from innocent people and does not even pay the employees working there.

@Reema Ankush Totally agreed

Development India Dec 03, 2019

@Reema Ankush I m Vijaykumar patnare . May globetrot k team Ko jail me dalna chahta hu kiu k inhone mere saath bhi Chet Kiya hai . Mera number call 8208102183 ..plscall me bhai

• Ge
    George Dan Jun 12, 2017

Beware of this fake consultant. Lost my money. Ultimate cheats. You won't get your money back if you wanna cancel.

@George Dan I agree with you
    They must get reported

friend Jul 26, 2017

Dear all.

Globetrot resource management pvt Ltd is a cheat company beware if you invest your money it's very definite for you to get cheated. I have got conned by this fraudster company so be alert.

@friend Totally agreed
    They must go behind the bars

friend Jul 26, 2017

Dear All.

This is a real chor company naming a few chors are Mr. Mohan Iyer, Mr. Jason Bhatiya I lost my money to them sum of 75k, beware of this people. I don't know how such a company is still surviving in Mumbai.

Nandan Sharma Apr 17, 2018

@friend There are several companies like these in Mumbai.

friend Nov 06, 2017

Chor Company -Cheaters
    They will definitely cheat you mark my words if you try them I lost 70k to them. They will make you sign a contract and that contract becomes your coffin. Pls read the contract carefully as they have many [censor] lawyers backing them. Biggest fraud company.

Beware !
    Even after these bad reviews I paid them, as Mohan Iyer had given me false hopes. Once you give the money, they never follow you up. When you chase them back, you receive a highly rude email as if they have paid me for the service. Do not trust this company at any cost !
    Mohan Iyer is an unprofessional person whose behaviour is totally unacceptable. Sometimes he changes his voice over the phone and says Mohan is not in the office. He manipulate emails and try to prove you wrong. Had done this many times.
    Kindly do not make mistake like me.
    Everyone is right, I am with them

• Li
    lincon Sep 10, 2018

Globetrot immigration services are fruad...
    Please do not believe in them...
    They have collected more than one lac (inr 1, 00, 000.00) rupees and not even responding...

• Sk
    SK44 Jun 19, 2019

Buddies, we are running a Whatsapp group. Request you to join us. We are planning to take legal action against Globetrot. Following is the whatsapp group link.

phani kumar1 Feb 15, 2020

Well my last comment may have been misleading, however, just to clarify few things. My withdrawal of applications hasnt been because Globetrot failed to secure a job but because I lost my job and had to pull the plug and Globetrot has been trying to get me my refund post all deductions, however, my misleading review has been a roadblock. My last IELTS results were valid only for two years, hence, in 2019 when I lost my job, I havent been in a position to sit for IELTS again so decided to withdraw the application. I am awaiting my refunds and Globetrot is trying to help me get my refunds on a humanitarian basis on priority.

If someone is expecting the full refund, I would say it is unjustified because of course the Organization is also doing business and in order to oil the machinery you need to have money. My experience hasnt been bad I must say.