Globetrot Resource Management Logo

Globetrot Resource Management

Having problems with Globetrot Resource Management?

Globetrot Resource Management Customer Service Contacts

Suite № D/145, Solaris №. 1, Saki Vihar Road, Opposite L & T Gate № 6, Powai
Mumbai
India - 400072

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Globetrot Resource Management Customer Service. Initial Globetrot Resource Management complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Globetrot Resource Management above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Globetrot Resource Management. Discuss the issues you have had with Globetrot Resource Management and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Globetrot Resource Management Complaints & Reviews

Globetrot Resource Managementservices

Well, my last comment may have been misleading, however, just to clarify few things. My withdrawal of application hasn't been because Globetrot failed to secure a job but because I lost my job and had to pull the plug, and Globetrot has been trying to get me my refund post all deductions, however, my misleading review has been a roadblock. My last IELTS results were valid only for two years, hence, in 2019 when I lost my job, I haven't been in a position to sit for IELTS again so decided to withdraw the application. I am awaiting my refunds and Globetrot is trying to help me get my refunds on a humanitarian basis on priority.

If someone is expecting the full refund, I would say it's unjustified because of course the Organization is also doing business and in order to oil the machinery you need to have money. My experience hasn't been bad I must say.

• Updated by phani kumar1 · Aug 23, 2020

This was completely done in coercion cos Mohan Iyer and Bhavesh from his Finance Team mentioned that I would not get my refund since I have posted negative reviews earlier on. Also, please stay away from Mohan ([censored]) Iyer. He is an absolute fraud along with Bhavesh from his Finance Team.

• Updated by phani kumar1 · Aug 23, 2020

I have all the documentary evidences from Mohan Iyer.

Comments

Globetrot Resource Management — Fraud Job search and immigration service

Its nothing but another scam. They do not respond to your calls or mails. They just upload your resume to...