Globe Telecommoney not credited to my gcash account

I have a Gcash account. On September 27, 2019 I cash-in to my gcash account thru my linked debit card. My issuing bank has deducted me already the amount I cash in amounting 3, 500 Pesos but it was not credited to my gcash account. I emailed Gcash help Center but they left me hanging after I have provided the details they have asked. I was trying to connect to their SOCIAL Media accounts but I got no response. I was contacting their Hotline number but I have not talked to their customer service representative.

Re
Sep 28, 2019

Comments

• Mr
      Sep 28, 2019

Hi. I also experience the same thing last Friday 27th. I sent them the details in email but got no response. Mine is 2000php. It was very urgent because my mother in law died and I cashed in Gcash from my mastercard so I can book a plane ticket online and use gcash to pay so I was not able to book a plane ticket that night because the money has been taken out from my bank but has not been credited in mg gcash.

• Ld
      Sep 30, 2019

Same issue and no one gets back to me so I will visit a Globe center to fix it. I have transferred 8000 and it did not add up to my balance and their customer service sucks so once my money gets added back I will stop using Gcash and warm my friends and relatives in using it coz they have the worst csr ever. After support is a nightmare

• Si
      Sep 30, 2019

Same issue. Til now I am still waiting for any update and I badly needed the money. Do any of you know how we can escalate this?

• P2
      Sep 30, 2019

Same concern, cashed in 20k Sunday morning. Until now it's not reflected, CS is very unresponsive. Hope there's someone who can help escalate the matter.

• 1t
      Oct 01, 2019

ME too.. I used my debit card to cash in.. money has been debited from my card successfully and not credited in gcash...

Emails no reply, social media no reply, 2882 no agents there just automated recorded messages... NO way to reach them...

Filed 2 tickets in help center been 4 days... NO one cares... Really recommend people to leave this stupid service... With no customer service!!!

• Mi
      Oct 02, 2019

I have the same issue. I used paypal to cash in but it's not also credited in my gcash account. This is inconvenient and they're not replying in my emails

• P2
      Oct 02, 2019

Was wondering if anyone has updates already? 4 days in and it still hasn't been resolved.