Globe Telecompoor and very process. no updates

P Oct 19, 2019

Hi. I applied for a globe device plan at SM Delgado Iloilo City last 10/17/19 and its already the 20th and I still haven't received any update about the status. They sent an email to our HR but didn't asked for any email. Address from me. I followed up at work to our HR and the email was sent to my offices' Manila branch. I went back to globe and provided them the email address for employment verification. Could've they asked an email address from me, I wouldn't waste my valuable time going back and forth. The next day I followed up with HR and they replied to the employments verification from globe. In the morning I went back to globe and check the status and they lied that our HR didn't respond to the employment verification they sent. They could just be honest and say if its approveol or not than GIVING THEIR CUSTOMERS FALSE HOPE. Worst customer service experience I had. Wish they change the management. I've heard a lot of negative feedbacks and they have very low sales.
Now I'm still waiting for their response about the status. How many days, weeks or months should I wait more?

RESOLVED

Called me and fixed the issue