Globalvacationsscam or no scam

Hello - I just read the lists of complaints and the good comments also. We just signed up in Feb and just completed booking for Dec in Florida at the Resort Club at Little Harbor for two weeks. I was having problems trying to book on line so I called GVD and Spoke to "RUBY", she was so helpful I couldn't beleive she was real. She also saved me 2 stars for later. I hope this is as good as presented, but I won't know until we get there in Dec. Will let you know.
PS: (you can only book for 1 week at a time so we may have to move across the hall)