GLOBALREACH INTNon-Stop calling!

J Review updated:

This company suddenly started calling me today. They have been calling repeatedly around every 20 minutes. Please help! This is the number that is coming up on my caller ID [protected]. Please make this stop!

Jennifer Lang

More GLOBALREACH INT Complaints & Reviews

• B
      Nov 19, 2008

Calls time and again, days and nights!!!1

• C
      Nov 23, 2008
    GLOBALREACH INT - Call and call and call...

This company or wherever it is, calling me SEVERAL times a day, they wont live a message or stop calling since i do not answer ever.. im on the do not call list..thenwhy this keep happening.

• J
      Feb 21, 2009
    GLOBALREACH INT - Numerous Calls - No Answer
    GlobalReach Int
    9514 Aspen View Drive
    Grand Blanc
    Michigan
    Phone: 810.606.8644

They began calling this morning (Saturday) at 8:30 AM -- nobody is ever at the other end, but occasionally, one can hear background noise and conversation. When calling the number back, one is put on hold, told they are the next caller in que, and I've been on hold for over 20 minutes. They have called 6 times today.

• A
      Mar 16, 2009

I also have been receiving calls day and night from Global Reach Int. I too am on the do not call list and do not understand why they keep calling and calling and calling. If anyone figures out how to get them to stop please post it so we can all get relief from these idiots!

• N
      Apr 01, 2009

yell at them
    they called this morning and I finally answered them and told them to quit calling or some very choise words I hung up
    But they were trying to talk, very broken english!
    Yes how do they get our numbers?
    8 times a day for a week they have been calling~!!!

• W
      May 08, 2009

getting these calls is getting out of hand!! It's 6 & 7 times a day. There has to be a way to stop this!!!

May 19, 2009

They Call and Call and Call and Call and CALL ! ! ! ! ! !

Jun 11, 2009

[protected]
    Someone answers about government grants -- but it sounds like a recording

Jul 06, 2009

I agree with the complainters because Iam tried of them calling my house.

• K
      Jul 07, 2009

GlobalReach Int. These people are a real scam. I had several calls for days, and finaly a lady was on the other end this morning speaking in broken english. I asked if I could find them on the web and she said I'll give you that info later, and that it's only $1.99 for the paper work to file for a U.S. Goverment grant which you do not have to repay. I swear these people are so stupid it makes me sick how some of these idiots scam money form Americans, and no doubt their from Nigeria. Once you give them your credit card number for the $1.99, you can bet that you will find plenty of other charges on your next statement. Please hang up on these morans when they call, or even better don't answer if you have caller ID. Fred Riverview Fl.

• M
      Jul 08, 2009

They call me too, several times a day on my business line. They usually hang up when the line is answered but today, they asked for me by name and then hung up.

I have no idea what they want.

Dallas

• R
      Jul 08, 2009

THIS NUMBER -[protected] KEEPS CALLING ME TOO AND HANGING UP WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING...WT[censored] I TRY CALLING THIS ### BACK AND GOES BUSY... ON TIME IT RANG AND AND SAID SOMEONE WOULD BE WITH ME SHORTLY AND NEVER ANSWER (HELD FOR 20 MINUTES) WTF! DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS IS???

• M
      Jul 09, 2009

Called them [censored]s back today told them i wanted my cell taken off the calling list she said OK and hung up... so i called again, told them to take my number off there list she says OK and as she went to hang up i said wait how do u know who's calling you never asked, she says ohh what is the number you want removed !!! these dumb people call when I'm at work, in bed, waking up... they even called the 4th of July when i was enjoying the fireworks with my soldier and kids PISSED me off!

Jul 14, 2009

Do you guys happen to have smart phones? I have been gettting this call too, it started yesterday and calls over and over. I have a smart phone, they might have gotten your # by hacking into your phone. Just a guess...

Jul 15, 2009

this a number i called and found on the net i will if it works and i did talk to a person now to wait to see if the calls stop.
    here is the number [protected]
    then 0 for oper.

Jul 15, 2009

I've also received those everyday, all the time calls. I suggest calling
    L.A. Better Business Bureau at [protected], I also called the Federal Trade Commission at [protected] also call the Do Not Call # at
    [protected] !!! Today I'm calling their Telephone provider, Pac-Bell.
    I believe Globalreach Int. address is is 633 w. 5th, Los Angeles, California 90071 at least that's the # B.B.B. has but they do not respond.
    The Federal Trade Commission will take your complaint very seriously !
    I'll write again when I find out more. Rememember also that we are covered under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act !!!
    Don't give up!!! D.Journey

Jul 15, 2009

Almost forgot, address is ... ( the FCC # is [protected])
    Globa Reach Int.
    16th floor .633 W.Fifth ave. L.A. 90071
    Go For It... and Good Luck !!! D.

Jul 16, 2009

yes if you get on the no call list and they call you, you can then sue them for 1, 500 dollars and then have them pay attorneys fees and court cost also. If you call them put *67 infront of the number that way they can't tell who's calling them. and if they ask for a credit card number give them a bogaus one like 555 so on and so forth and if they ask for the number your calling from give them a 555 number thats what they use in the movies so people don't really call the number if they do no one going to answer remember to use 555 in the number. make sure your not using someones real social security number you can get in big trouble for that. Hope these help if we give back to those who give to use, wouldn't this world be a better place. He! he!

• Z
      Jul 18, 2009

yeah. they called me the other day and i told them please take me off your list. then they called 4 times after that. so i got mad, picked up the phone and swore my ### off at them... never called again. =]

• J
      Oct 02, 2009
    GLOBALREACH INT - INFORMATION FOR GRANT
    GOVERNMENT GRANTS
    104 N JERNIGAN DR APT 2
    Union City
    Tennessee

THESE PEOPLE KEEP CALLING ABOUT A GRANT I HAVE TOLD THEM NOT TO CALL ANY MORE BUT THEY CONTINUE THE NUMBER IS 213-43O-4297