Globalmalepass.comcancellation of a direct debit on my bank account

I want to cancel my inscription to GLOBAL MALE PASS, but I do not succed!
I have no means to cancel my inscription because I do not succeed in connecting on Globalmalepass with my username (tendre971, or the old one: piep756) and my password!
I have sent an email to GMP at "[protected]@globalmalesignature.com" on 31 of august 2009. I requested the termination of my inscription, and suppress of the 8, 86 euros that I pay each month, by direct debit on my bank account. Without any effect until this day.
I see that it is your company that charge my credit card or bank account to pay for the cost of membership.
That is why I give you the order to delete at once the 8, 86 euros which I pay every month, since June, 2006.
If the automatic debit of my account continues, I shall ask to my bank to refuse any debit from your company MA.NET.SERVICES.
My name : Jean-Pierre NICOLLE.
My country : France