Global WellbeingScam charges

A

$167.57 debited from my account. According to the bank the having been trying for the pas week to take the money out. Really pissed off as being a mum and not having much money my partner gave money to help me out only to find i had none, it was taken from me.

I ordered the acacai berry and clense well over 4ths ago and they think they have the right to continue taking money from my account to help other companies with their promotionss. Please do the right thing and give my money bac.

• At
    Atmo Nov 02, 2009

Also have ordered free samples, they have then proceeded to charge my account without authorization for the amount of £148.04!

• Ka
    kaidu06 Nov 02, 2009

Dear,
    I've exactly the same problem.
    I've create a complaint to my bank and police, and they say that in the supply conditions,
    it's precised that the first order create automaticly another monthly orders(...).
    To stop this process, yu have to cancel the "free" trial under 15 days...
    So, the solution is to contact Global WellBeing, but I don't refind the adress web site.

If you have the address website, Can you please send me it via this forum ?

Thousand thanks in advance !

ps : please apologies for my english, I don't speak very well, I'm French...

• Lo
    LOOPY123 Nov 03, 2009

GLOBAL WELLBEING RIPPED AU$140 FROM MY ACCOUNT INSTEAD OF AU$12:90 FOR POSTAGE AND HANDLING. I LODGED A COMPLAINT WITH MY BANKING INSTITUTION AND VISA AUSTRALIA AND THEY ARE TO TAKE ACTION ON MY BEHALF. ANYONE THAT HAS BEEN STUNG MAKE YOUR FINGERS DO THE TALKING AND BLOG THIS COMPANY TO HELL AND BACK. THE THING IS THAT GLOBAL WELLBEING COLLECT THE CASH AND USE OTHER COMPANIES TO DO THE HARD SELL. A WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING. EVERYONE BAND TOGETHER AND GET THE ###. LET THEM KNOW THAT THEY ARE PLAYING ON A STICKY WICKET.

LOOPY, TASMANIA AUSTRALIA

• Ne
    New Zealand Nov 09, 2009

We've got the same problem with this Global Wellbeing so called company...my Mrs wanted to try the Acai Berry ( free trial ) and we agreed to paid the $1.00...But now that we've got the statement from them we actually paid them 3.95 pounds and it did not end there...
    Today the 10th of November 2009 The so called Global Wellbeing company deducted $168.11NZD from our Account...now I'm sooooo Pissed Off Im going to take this seriously my bank was informed and Im not stopping ...
    So for Uz out there Don't buy The Acai Berry cos it's just a scam...

Thanx

T, Wellington, New Zealand

• Kc
    K. Coventry Nov 16, 2009

Hi i have the same problem. Tehy have taken £470 of me. I only just found out. Can anybody please help me where can i get a phone number or any contact. I havent even recieved my order and they keep chargin me for it. I have canceled my credit card and blocked them but i dont have no order number or anything. Please someone help..

Many thanks
    K.V. United Kingdom

• Kl
    klikklik Nov 16, 2009

this ### company is also charged with selling credit card info to other companys soo all peopol cancel your cards and block this ###s out. lost 160$. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

• Kr
    Kristine Drexler Nov 16, 2009

I just discovered my bank account had been deducted AUD $130.60 for the FREE ACAI BERRY BLAST TRIAL and haven't received a thing in the mail. Was supposed to be a free trial (ha!) Not only was I that dumb but got another Life Cleanse product and they have also deducted $129.08 from my Visa - aren't I an idiot!!!

What I did was cancel the Visa Debit on my card and they have been blocked from taking any more money. Will never do this again - only purchase goods through Paypal, at least you are protected from crap like this happening.

• Re
    Renovatio Nov 16, 2009

I just found out that i have been robbed money from this company, $229.86 for the two products that i got through a so called free trail. I have cancelled my visa card.

Does anyone out there know how to contact them? If someone does, could you please let me know about it.

jaberm Nov 17, 2009

I have the same problem, they say on thier website it is free (trial). Then for three months. They charged my account without my permission. I am international students in the UK. What I need to do please.

• Do
    Dom32974 Nov 18, 2009

Same thing happened to me, signed up for free trial read as much as I could, couldn't find anything saying I was entering a direct debit agreement and the next thing I know, 2 weeks after I got charged the trial amount of $1.85 and $11.90 US, my account gets slugged $135.00 US.
    I contacted my bank, Westpac and I was told there was nothing I could do other than call or write to the company and get it cancelled. The bankinformed me that even if I close my account, it is a debt agreement I have entered when I signed up, so they still charge the closed account and then the bank will still charge me even if i close the account.
    I was provided with the following address to write to, and told to keep a copy so that if I get charged again then the bank may dispute it.

The address I have is Farend Services Ltd.
    PO BOX 10276
    Desmoines Iowa
    50381 US

Send your mail registered so you can prove it was received.

If anyone else has hand any luck please let me know. I'm sick of hearing how everone has been scammed and had money taken out but no one explains how or what they did to get it to stop.

• Du
    Duart Nov 26, 2009

My husband and I have been quite sick for a number of years...he is almost 70 yrs I am 64 yrs, I care for him, we live in a rundown caravan, we wanted to try this cleanse to see if it would help him...some say the Acai Berry is supposed to be good for everything...my husband has now been diagnosed with Coeliac (gluten intolerance)...they, this awful company have removed 2mths money from our bank...we have no money now and just feel very sad t
    that people can do this sort of thing to each other...do hope cancellation of our account will stop this fraud and that they leave us alone...

• Le
    leona1986 Nov 26, 2009

i am absolutly disgusted in what has happened to me with this!Firstly the sil;ly ### that recommended them ill give u a slap if i knoew who u were n wher you came from secondly i signed for a 15 day free trial not a monthly subscription u ###!I have taken this up woth my bank and they are taking it to there fraud team as they have really had my eyes out here n taken £295.61 from my account so think yourselves lucky its not as much as mine!Letys just hope we get it sorted and we all get our money back!Any updates etc that ne1 knows about i will be more than happy to hear about them so please let me know!Thanks x x

• Lo
    louise 29 Nov 26, 2009

Hi

Exactl the same happened to me, I have emailed the company and they are arranging a refund for the second lot of berries sent, I emailed, [email protected] ... they have a policy of a 30 day money back guaruntee on defective products, which they are, send them an email or a call on [protected]

Good Luck!

• Gr
    grae Nov 26, 2009

Can someone give me a number to call from Australia...I need to cancel before I get slugged...I have no contact details from them...????

Maple100 Nov 27, 2009

Another foolish person here who got scammed for $130.00 on what was to be a $3.99 charge. Call your credit card company first and notify them of a fraudulent charge. Then call [protected] and cancel your order. Get name and cancellation number. Wait 30 days after the 1st transaction was posted to your credit card. Then notify your credit card company with details of your cancellation before they can proceed further on your behalf.
    Hope this information has helped.
    A senior here on a fixed income who can not afford this dishonesty.

• Co
    cos2000_uk Nov 30, 2009

I have been scammed, over £150 from my account, the bank said it was a telemarketing company that I agreed to which I obviously have not. Please do not purchase Acai Berry of Life cleanse, go to your local Holland and Barrett do not risk it. I have spent hours on the phone to the bank, cancelled card, filling in forms and I still have not had my money back!

• Vi
    Victoria Critchley Dec 04, 2009

I ordered from this company!!!...What a scam...I had 2 carges on one day each for £74.19 ...so £148.38...Taken from my account. One for Global Wellbeing & the other from a company called Health Focus???
    I am sooooooo pissed off!!...I have 4 small children & losing that sort of money especially this time of year has just left me feeling extremely low!...Anyone reading this ...DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!...Oh & I didn't even recieve my so called 'FREE' trial products!!!

• Ro
    Robert Abrahams Dec 09, 2009

I subscribed for the "FREE" samples of Acai Berry and Colon Cleanser on October the 29th In mid November, I received a container of 40 capsules of the Acai Berry and NO Colon Cleanser. My credit card was charged $0.96 for each of these products (total $1.92). Then on the 15th of November (transaction date) and posted date, November 17, my credit card had been charged $128.30 twice for a total of $256.60. I have NOT received anything other than the ONE FREE Sample. What is going on with this company? I want my money back!!!

Robert Abrahams.

choppas460 Dec 10, 2009

so how do we get a refund?????????????????????????????

• A3
    a33 Dec 12, 2009

yo i had the f-ing same thing happen to me I had to call my bank and then the company but got no answer so i had the money on my card refunded and had to cancel my card and get a new one right now the bank is doing an investigation but i did fined a ligament product its called acai burn go check it out it works too and check out pure cleanse they r not a scam but it only has a 30 day trial if you don't like or i doesn't work for you you can send it back but be careful if you keep it pass the trial it will cost like 80$ for acai burn and 50 for pure cleanse but i can say it works and please don't think this is a scam i'm a honorable guy you can even call them for info here the Phone N [protected] there might be some long distant charges for the call and it will show up and you bail the name of vibrantbeauty the shipping cost mite be like 13$ or 14 not too much for the trial

• To
    Tony L. Jan 22, 2010

I took up the offer of a TRIAL period for Acai Berry Detox which was for a month. I was not contacted with a price for the product should I wish to continue to use it. I have been in hospice care for five weeks. On my return I have had a delivery
    of two months supply of the product, each with a billing value of £82.95p. I contacted Globalwellbeing to complain and when
    I stated what the problem was the not so very nice lady put the phone down on me. I have been in touch with my credit card
    company who have advised me on what path I should now tread. I suggest any one in the same position to do as I have. Because credit card companies operate differently, I cannot in all honesty say that your case will be treated as well as mine
    has. Best of Luck. H.Mc.

• Sh
    shayne blossum Feb 01, 2010

NUMBERS

GET NAMES CANCELLATION NUMBERS AND GIVE THESE TO YOUR BANK

Ant81 Jul 24, 2011

This Company is a Rip off. First you cant get a hold of them, then when the money has already been taken out, they dont even want to listen to you.!! I called them last night and said i had been calling for the past 2 weeks and i dont want the product i only used one tablet it made me ill and i was happy to return it to them. Both ladies that i spoke to hung up on me (one of them was named Nancy). When i called to say oh we must have been cut off she said we werent cut off she hung up on me!!, Since when is it ok to hang up on a customer?? i wasnt being rude to her at all no swear words no yelling... SO ... I still dont have my Money Back ?? Fingers crossed this helps.