Global Warranty Group / warranty

Global Warranty Group
500 middle country rd
Saint James, New York
Phone: 631 750 0300
Buyer Beware by the time you pay the deductible and the price of the insurance you might not have saved your self anything and you will have to put a hold on your credit card for the price of the phone if you want a working phone in a timely fashion. Also on there site it say to merchants how to profit from returns. No one promised you a new phone did they? check out this link to there sister. companyhttp://www.prcind.com/remanufacturing/remanufacturing-79.html. Make sure you watch the video where they mention there sister GWG. What I have learned is make sure it is a factory store in my case Verizon not a store that sells Verizon and go over the warranty info carfully so you are getting a good value for your money. To make sure im clear and fair I am happy with Verizon the service has been good
Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country United States Complaint category Mobile & Cell Phones

Comments

N   User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes

Global Warranty Group - Failed to provide services
Global Warranty Group

I purchased an Ipad 2 through a Verizon Wireless authorized dealer in Newark, Ohio, on Oct. 11, 2017. At the time of purchase I paid $150 for insurance on the Ipad through Global Warranty Group.
Sometime the latter part of Novemeber the Ipad was stolen from my vehicle. After gathering all of the necessary documents and filing a police report, I was able to file a claim through Global Warranty Group, on Dec. 15, 2017. I was required to submit an additional $150 for replacement of the stolen Ipad. At this point Global Warranty Group now has $300 of my money.
I was told on Dec. 15, 2017, that I could expect my replacement in 7 to 10 business days. Two weeks later, when I still had not received my replacement, I called and was told the Ipad was on back order and I should give them another 7 to 10 business days. I have called twice a week since early January and get the same response "I should expect to receive my replacement in 7 to 10 business days, it is on back order."
Yesterday, I contacted the Apple Corporation, and explained the situation. I was informed by their representative that it would NEVER take more than 10 days to have a replacement shipped and typically takes less than 48 hours. I continue to call Global Warranty Group daily and they continue to tell me they have no new information.
N   User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes

Global Warranty Group - Horrible service
Gobal Warranty Group

My phone broke 12/18/13 we filed a claim that day. Paid for expedited service to have phone back in 1-3 biz days, here we are day 5 and they can't tell me when a phone will be shipped. The answer I get is "based on availability" - who sells insurance on those bases??
The charged us extra for a quick turn around. Claims department just takes the claim then they are NO help in resolving the issue. They say that they have internally contacted the expedition department to have them call back in 2 biz days - Call back where?? I have NO phone. Horrible experience! Please be aware!

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree