• Pr
    priyanka ganhar May 20, 2012

hi frnds,
    this is priyanka .. today was my joining in global vision .. they offered me hr ka job at first bt today whn i went there they asked me 2 do door 2 door selling ( field work ) .. wth out takin proper interview, , they offered me hr ka job wth gud salary package i.e 20 k per month, .. i trusted them so much tht i didn't apply in any other company, , even my parents were happy about d package n job ... .. i even started dreaming tht wht ol i m goin 2 do wth my salary ... not even tht, , sum where i agreed in there term n condition tht we need 2 do field work 4 2 months n then we wll be promoted n our salary package would be 45k .. bein an ngo they should not lie, , 2day whn i went wth those ppl they were simply lying, , tht we r student n we r doin this work voluntary ... bt they r getin so much salary 4 it, , d question is hw can ngo pay so much money .. pls girls don't trust this company, , , n pls don't pay them single penny .. its a fake company ..