Global SMS WinSms scam!

S

On my cell phone I recv a text message as fol: "Congratulation, your GSM number won 800,000 pounds in the Global SMS Win. Your money is ready to be sent to you, for details contact Mr. Frank at [protected]@yahoo.co.uk. I guess I am about to win 800,000 pounds of scam and spam. Maybe I won a Russian tank! Moral? If it sounds too good to be true, it most likely is. Has anyone else gotten this e-mail...

• Mi
    MIR ANWAR HUSSAIN SADIQ ALI Oct 11, 2008

I gotted the sms to won 945, 000 pounds is it true
    REGARS
    ANWAR

• Do
    dominic jacob Oct 11, 2008

hiii i got an sms in my mobile like congratulation .your mobile number win 945000 pounds in the mobile phone win.your money is to ready to be sent to you. for details contact derick at [email protected]
    is it true

?

• Al
    ali salloub Oct 11, 2008

one text sms recived me that ur mobile [protected] won the 945000 pounds ur money is ready to sent to u.
    wats this????
    plz.responce me? and call me

• Zo
    zouzo mikhael Oct 11, 2008

we write fr me a letter that my mobile number won 945000 pounds in the mobile phone win what mean this ?

Fahad Sep 14, 2008

My name is Fahad from Oman. Listen everybody... I have recieved this message way back at the end of Augest. And believe me i was shocked and i tried to believe everyword on that message, so i sent to the e-mail in the message. After 2 or 3 days he replied, and said theat i have to fill a form, and i did. i reached a point where he said that if i want the money i have to send him first 850 pounds, he said its process tax. nd i'll have to reply to him in 7 days or the money will go. @ this time i knew 4 sure that the sms is fake, and these people will ask you 4 money, and then you will get nothing from them... BE CAREFUL PEOPLE

MOHAMMED SALEM Sep 05, 2008

my phone:[protected]

MOHAMMED SALEM Sep 05, 2008

I have recieved a message that I have won 800 000 pounds from global sms win. Can you give some information about that.
    my phone number: [protected]

mohamed khalil Sep 04, 2008

I received the same message of winning 945000 pounds. What to do to get the money or it is a joke?

mohamed khalil Sep 04, 2008

i also received same this massege but defrant money he's said i win 945.000 pounds and this money to be sent to me for details contact derick at [email protected] what's this ? i want know pls

mahmoud Sep 04, 2008

I have amassage

mahmoud Sep 04, 2008

I recevied SMS as fol (Oongrat.your mobile number won 945.000 pounds in the mobile phone win.your money is reday to be sent to you.for details contact derick at ([email protected]

OK. WHAT CAN I DO NOW? PLZ I AM WATTING YOUR ANSWER.

Maryam Sep 04, 2008

today I have recieved a message that I have won 945 000 pounds .Can you send me more information about that.
    ASAP

hii how are u daer

hiiiiii

hiiiiiii

• Ho
    homoud Sep 03, 2008

today I have recieved a message that I have won 945 000 pounds from global sms win. Can you send me more information about that.

• Ha
    Hamdyabadul Naby Hassan Aug 24, 2008

Dear Sir,
    It gives me much pleasure to write to you. You send a message to my friend whose telephone number is [protected] telling him that number won and he must contact you . What must he do to receive the winnings.

• Wa
    waqasmehmood Aug 20, 2008

hi
    i have recieved a sms that i have won 945, 000 pounds how i can get it pls tel me about this

kalimulla Aug 19, 2008

whats going on; the day i recived a message ist true or not. dot't play my valuable time.
    isnt true or wrong pls info me.

regards

kali

AHMED RAZA Aug 06, 2008

HELLO HOW R U SIR I HAVE GOT A SMS AT MY MOBILE THAT OUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON 945, 000 POUNDS IS IT TRUE OR FALSE

salem hazar Aug 02, 2008

I received the same message of winning 900000 pounds. What to do to get the money

MAHMOUD ABDELLATIF OSMAN Jul 31, 2008

I received the same message of winning 800000 pounds. What to do to get the money or it is a jokef61f

MAHMOUD ABDELLATIF OSMAN Jul 31, 2008

I have recieved a message that I have won 945, 000poundin mobile phone is that true
    my phone [protected]

Ahmed Majid Alkathairi Jul 29, 2008

where is my money???? is true or what, I waiting to be more happy

Ahmed Majid Alkathairi Jul 29, 2008

Where is my money??????

FAWZI NAHLE Jul 29, 2008

how i can get a money

FAWZI NAHLE Jul 29, 2008

I GOT A MESSAGE THAT I HAVE TO RECEIVED MONEY FROM FRXGS

• Mr
    mr.akbar ahmed Jul 29, 2008

i have recieved a message that I have won 924 000 pounds from global sms win. Can you give some information about that. my no [protected]

jasim khan Jul 29, 2008

• Ad
    adnan basharat Jul 28, 2008

one text sms recived me that ur mobile won the 895000 pounds ur money is ready to sent u.
    wats this??????????????????????????
    plz.responce me???????????????/

Kali Shatti May 12, 2008

I received sms on 31st Jan 2008 from Frank on my mobile. Please guide me what to do for the collection.

its joke or something else

Sir,

Please you are requested to provide your phone number so that we may contact you for settling the matter as earliest as possible.
    We hope you will not make it too late and if u need money in advance we can pay you by western union or by tt.Tell me your further process as it is geeting too late.
    Hope you will understand and provide your final answer.

Thanking you in anticipation

Regards,

Kali Shatti Kanakiah
    Mob# [protected]
    [email protected]

• Bo
    bob May 07, 2008

i read in someone elses message that a friend sent money to the ###.
    to do that you need to be provided a bank account number to send the money to, if you recieve an offer such as "send us a processing fee of ?$$, so we can send you your prize" write down the account number and forward it to your federal police as these actions constitute fraud and feds just love busting fraudsters.

• Bo
    bob May 07, 2008

it is an e-mail scam as soon as you send an email to the address in the message your computer will shut down and be filled with viruses. i have a separate computer i only use for browsing and downloads most ppl dont so the viruses that are downloaded can do damage to your system and steal personal information from your computer.

cheryl Apr 29, 2008

don't even bother reading any such garbage!! Same old story, different wording...many going around. Best advice...work and earn money, it won't fall from the sky!!

• Mi
    Mitchell Apr 29, 2008

you'd probbly guessed it.. lol yes i've gotten it too.. how tha ### can someone get away with this scam? they should be shot! mate if i came accross whoever it is i'd do it!! ahaha

andri Apr 29, 2008

hi

i also received an sms like that! they told me to email to someone peter! is it a fraud?

Mark Apr 29, 2008

Hi all, I just thought I would add to these posts as I too received this sms message claiming I won £900, 000. Unfortunately for us all, this is a con and is NOT true. I've spoken to someone else who also received the same SMS message and as they thought they really did win the money they followed it up and was told the money was secured in an account and all they had to do was send £8000 to this person and the money would then be transferred to them. Unfortunately for this person, she fell for this scam and did send the £8000 and hasn't heard or received anything from this competition. Now she is trying to come to terms with the fact that she has lost £8000 of her hard earned money. I wanted to post this on this site so no-one else falls for this scam and loses any money.

Matt Apr 29, 2008

well now... I also received a message telling me that I'd won 900, 000 pounds...seeing as so many people have obviously googled the message and found this page of other people's stories, it would suggest that the message is fraudulent. This is in addition to the fact that the competition does not require you to enter and there is also no clear benefit for the initiators and financiers of the competition.

:p