GLOBAL FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS INC.RIPE OFF

L

THEY CONTACTED ME, AND AFTER TALKING SEVERAL TIMES AND THEM ASKING FOR 1 HOUSE PAYMENT UP FRONT (1640.00) WIRED TO THEIR BANK. I WAS VERY RELUCTANT BECAUSE I WANTED TO SEE THE CONTRACT UP FRONT. BECAUSE THEY (SHAWN SILER) KEPT TELLING ME THE FEE WAS 100% GAURANTIED MONEY BACK IF NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED. SO I WIRED THE MONEY. THEN THEY SENT THE CONTRACT . THERE WAS ALL KINDS OF STIPULATIONS THAT WOULD HAVE GAVE THEM THE RIGHT TO KEEP OUR MONEY.SO THEY SENT ANOTHER CONTRACT THAT WAS SLIGHTLY DIFFERANT BUT SAID ALL THE SAME THINGS. I THEN REFUSED TO SIGN AND ASKED FOR MY MONEY BACK. AFTER ARGUEING SEVERAL MORE TIMES, THEY SENT ME A CANCALATION LETTER I WAS REQUIRED TO SIGN WHICH STATED 4 WEEKS I WOULD RECEIVE A CHECK. I SIGNED AND WROTE ON BOTTOM I EXPECT A REFUND ASAP. NOW 2 WEEKS AND NOTHING, CALLED ONCE ONLY COULD TALK TO RECEPTIONIST I ASSUME, AND TOLD ME I SHOULD RECEIVE A CHECK IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS. I AM VERY NERVOUS AT THIS POINT, WE REALLY CANT AFFORD TO LOSE THIS MONEY. ANY SUGGESTION WOULD BE APPRECIATED. THANKS FOR READING

• Ar
    AREAinspector Sep 24, 2010

Have had resent issues as of July 2010. I have gathered several contact emails, phone numbers and even a paypal account.

lisataylor Mar 01, 2010

Hello,
    I dealt with them as well I did have a good experience though sorry to hear that yours was bad. But the owner is Ahmed Karnib and Jenny Guest these were the people I was going through, Ahmed told me he was the owner. Good Luck I do know that the business is closed down now. They no longer operate last I heard

Lori Mar 01, 2010

It has been nearly a year now. I am having no luck contacting them, I am pretty sure they working out of Michigan. and the owner is Imad Deaibes, his name is on all my emails. I talked to someone who used to work under him and this is what he told me . I think we all need to file compaints with the Michigan Attorney General. I could sure use the $1637.00 that I sent them a year ago. Anyone with any info PLEASE SHARE..

• Da
    damienlc1 Mar 01, 2010

I had a bad experience with them as well now their numbers are disconnected, anyone with new contact info - please post.

Thanks!

• Sh
    shawnasw Dec 01, 2009

OMG...I thought I was the only person going through this. Jenny promised that the $2500 sent to her would retain an attourney and negotiator to modify our mortgage. I know they started the process since I was on a conference call with them and my bank. Now all numbers are disconnected and I cannot get in touch with anyone. Then I had a woman named Lindsay with Loan Forensic LLC email me and say she was taking over this account since Global sold to this new company. She kept in great contact with me until October 28th and now I have not received a response from her and all numbers are disconnected. I am so frustrated. I do not mind paying for a service...but I expect it to be delivered. If not, I want a refund. I filed a complaint with BBB. We were told to stop paying the mortgage as well, but we did not stop. I am not naive not to know that they make money off of foreclosure homes. If anyone has had contact with anyone in the past 30 days...please post numbers.

• On
    onthedot 123 Oct 07, 2009

Michael Chambers is the owner of Global Financial Consultant out of Florida and Jenny Guest was taking the money from people in Michigan and Ahmed Karnib stole all the files these are the people you need to find or stay away from.

• Bu
    buddy1 Oct 07, 2009

here is there phone # [protected], 3541 and 3542. and also fax #3543 i dont trust them # good 10/7/09 spoke to owner Michael chambers and sean greentree alson they are using emails... [email protected] and [email protected] that is a scam...for those emails...

JOYCE M Oct 06, 2009

GLOBAL FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS INC.
    IS A TOTAL RIP -OFF
    IN DEARBORN MI
    JENNY GUEST
    DONT DEAL WITH HER OR ANYONE FROM HER COMPANCY
    THEY TELL YOU THAT YOU WILL GIVE YOU MONEY BACK AND THE DISCONNECT ALL PHONE AND FAXES LINES AND I JUST FOUND OUT THEY HAVE CLOSE DOWN AND HAVE STARTED OTHER BUSINESS .

• So
    Some in NC Aug 06, 2009

My husband and I are going through the same thing with GFC and We ended up going through a company the my mortgage company requested We are with out the money that we wired to them And we are almost with out a house we haven't made a payment in 5 months but praise god taht our mortgage company is willing to work with us.

• My
    mysteriouskitten Aug 03, 2009

hey lori...sorry for all the trouble that you are going through. i'm also dealing with the company i haven't sent any money yet. i've been dealing with a consultant for the company for 3 months now and as i was getting ready to go ahead with the deal i got an email from someone else within the company but another state (michigan) stating that she will be taking care of my account from now on. called my guy and explained to him what's going and he explained to me that the company has split and that they pulled their office out of ft. lauderdale and that the person that i was talking to is not trustworthy. i think that's why your getting the run around with the company. i'll let you know if i get anymore info. supposedly the guy who has been handling my account from the begining has started his own company. i will try to keep you update if there's any news...but i'm also weary now going forth with him.

Lori Jul 29, 2009

Hey Brad, do you happen to have the phone # they contacted you . I currantly have 6 numbers for them and they all either just ring with no answer or out of service. I thought they had went out of business. Please message me back if you have the phone #. Also thanks for the comment! Lori

• Br
    Brad74 Jul 29, 2009

I would like to say thank you to all of you, except laughatu78 & Cheri78. Global contacted me yesterday, since then I have been using sites like this to find information on them. After reading these comments I certainly am not going to send them any money unless they can have my mortage company contact me and state that there will be a modification. Thank you all. laughatu78 & Cheri78, please extract your heads from your ### and understand that not all of us like to suck our way into a six figure income and we don't all have a trust fund that mommy and daddy set up for us. I have worked hard my entire life to get what I have, now I am struggling to keep those things; not because I'm lazy. So for those of us that actually need help it would be nice to find a company that won't screw us over. Brad

Lori Jul 23, 2009

Hey laughatu78, for your info global sought us out, they have taken ours and probly many others money, and now seems to have gone out of business. But you know if there were'nt sites like this one, people wouldnt know who to trust, and there are many scams out there. I wish I would have had this insight before I fell in. So therefore looooool the IDIOT is you as far as im concerned because obviously, you have no life, if this is what you do.

• La
    laughatu78 Jul 23, 2009

I think it is so sad that people want a service performed for them and they search out companies to do the dirty work for them, than they sit around and complain about it. Name one company or anyone that will work for you for free. Also for that Linnea lady...tell me something do you work for free??? How do you get paid? When you tell people you will help them what do you really want? lol Get a life people get off your ### and stop blogging about problems you created. Oh and I read ### like this just so I can ripe on people who cry about their problems...looooooll IDIOTS!

linneabanana1 Jul 23, 2009

Contact the Attorney General in Florida and in Michigan. BECAUSE you are in Florida and they are in Michigan, IT IS ILLEGAL FOR THEM TO TAKE YOUR MONEY UP FRONT. Unless they are attorney based (which after reviewing their page, it appears they are NOT). Ask for punitive and treble damages (you can file online with the AG). Here is a link to my company's site with a page on how to avoid scams. If you have ANY further questions, myself or my supervisor would be happy to answer them FOR FREE.

Linnea Hayford
    www.northeastmodifications.com

[protected]

Lori Jun 30, 2009

Anyone using this company (Global Financial ) should report them to the BBB & Attorney General in their state. I cant seem to get in contact with anyone there, and it has been nearly 8 weeks since i faxed the cancellation letter. I never signed their contract that they sent after I wired the money to them. I was promised a refund within 4 weeks, & the cancellation letter states that. Still waiting!!!

THEY ARE A SCAM

Missy75 Jun 30, 2009

Oh and Cheri78 read your comment and check your spelling! Surprised you can spell stupid. You must use it an alias!!! LMAO!!!

Missy75 Jun 30, 2009

Well cheri78 I was doing what I was told because they said that my pmts. wouldn't be accepted until the modification is done.
    I pay my bills you ###! And if your in such a good situation then why are you even on this site?
    Now who is stupid?

Lori Jun 30, 2009

CHERI78 NEEDS TO GET A LIFE!!! I HOPE SHE IS NEVER IN THE SAME SITUATION, NO I TAKE THAT BACK, I HOPE SHE GETS STUCK LEAVING IN A CARD BOARD BOX UNDER A BRIDGE. BECAUSE THATS WHERE HEARTLESS PEOPLE LIKE YOU BELONG!!!

cheri78 Jun 30, 2009

Missy75 why would anyone tell you not to pay your house payment?? Also if you wanted to make your house payment why would you stop?? This really does not make any since to me that once a person wants to stop paying their bills and not take responsibilty for their debt you get made a company which you hired to fix your mess!! HAHAHAHAHA Wow you people are really something. Pay your bills and you wouldnt have this problem...lol STUPID!

Missy75 Jun 30, 2009

I have been dealing with this company for over 3 months now.
    When I first started this they called several times a week. I wired the money and they stopped calling all together.
    I contacted them and its always the same thing that the supervisor isn't there to speak to me.
    I was advised not to make any house payments until they got my loan modification done.
    Now my home is in foreclosure, my husband is in Iraq and I have to explain to my three children that I don't know where we are going to live!
    And no word on a refund!!!

• Ga
    Gary Jun 09, 2009

Hey Lori, how are things progressing with Global Financial? Any improvements?

Lisa taylor Jun 09, 2009

Hey gary who said what about keeping your money, and anywhere you go for services you have to pay for it, nothing is for free. With any loan modification your dealing with banks and lenders who make the final decision. I used Global Financial Inc. for credit repair they removed many negative items and boosted my score with in the first 90 days. I have no complaints !

• Ga
    Gary Jun 04, 2009

I'd like to find out more about this company and what the contract said where they would be able to keep your money. They've been calling me too and I was about to go through with it.

Mike lynard Jun 02, 2009

You waited 2 weeks and they said 4 and your already complaining and blogging saying that and complaining. Im a customer and they have excellent service, my home was in foreclosure and they saved it for me, they took 2 months but they got the job got done.

joe May 26, 2009

contact americanlmg.com for real help. we used them and we got the mod we needed. sorry about your luck