Global Domains InternationalScam and lies

I signed up for a 7 days trail service with the Global Domains International and sent a cancellation request email 2 days prior to the expiration day. As a matter of fact, I had to call them to cancel the service, but I live in Japan and there is a huge time difference between the US and Japan, it was difficult for me to call during their office hour around that days. So I emailed them writing the reason why I cannot call them.

They did not respond for the next two days. Then I was charged by the paypal. I send the second email claiming about this through the email. Several hours later they finally emailed me responding to my first email saying to call their office, there is no other way to cancel the service. They did not mention if they would refund my money or not.

Do you see how slow their response is? I made a contact with them 2 days prior to the expiration day. This means their catch �7 days trail� is a lie, not made for the people oversea.

OK, I was wrong that I did not call them as the company defined to do so. However, the company�s service is not for the GLOBAL, INTERNATIONAL people. If they are trying to be that big, they need to provide more convenient, considerate service for the customers in the world.

Not only that, their web site is designed difficult to find how to cancel the service. Yes it is written how somewhere, but it is not that easy to find as much as sign up page. This must be their way to keep their customers, but it is not friendly at all. I see this kind of mean services everywhere. This attitude must be changed. Whenever a company makes contact with a customer, they need to clearly indicate their address, phone/FAX number, URL, how to unsubscribe the service at least.

In the 2002 Inc magazine, they ranked in the number 37 spot out of the 500 fastest growing companies in the USA. But, sorry I am going to pull their leg.

I am a freelance writer. I am going to write about this in my column feature about problems using international services.

• Ga
    Garba A Sep 18, 2021

When you signup for a trial you are not required to provide any of your payment detail so why are you bother about cancelling the subscription because it can be automatic when you exceed that limit

• Kevin Nelson Jan 22, 2019

I have no dealings with this company and was charged $10 and Im seeking a refund. I disputed it with my bank. They are going to look into the matter.

• Ga
    Garba A Sep 18, 2021

@Kevin Nelson Meaning you develop an interest and provide your payment details or so, as GDI offers 7 days of free trial without providing any payment detail go to www.abbatech.ws to learn more