Global Career Network Ltd.Overcharged!

J

They advertised in news paper about job in abroad and asked to pay 49 US Doller for registration and order booking before two years and I paid them through cash transfer through Thomas cook, but till to date they did not response.

• Pa
    parampatil May 26, 2010

it is really a fraud company my brother from goa applied for job in 2007 till date there is no response we should together do something for this fraud company

• Pe
    Peet Apr 25, 2009

I have registered with Global Careers network in July 2006 the guarantee says: "GCN gaurentees results or your money back! if you are not employed within 12 months period, GCN guarantees you a full 100% MONEY BACK refund. You have absolutely nothing to loose." Ye right who can we contact to get these kind of fraudsters out of the market...

I have paid 149 usd which is close to R1000.00 in south africa...

O.P Jansen van Vuuren
    [email protected]

• Nd
    Ndiyas Feb 04, 2009

My boyfriend applied to be a waiter and paid R1500(South African Rand) and he never heared anything from them since then.
    their email address is [email protected]
    Theirphysical address was
    33 Hazelton Avenue
    Suite 202, Toronto, Ontario

M5R 2E3 Canada

he want his money now and he cant get back.This people are taking advantage of us poor people.They know we are so disparete to get jobs.

Shame on them man.We have nothing but they are not scared to take from that NOTHING we have.

• Di
    DILSHAD Jun 17, 2008

They advertised in news paper about job in abroad and asked to pay 49 US Doller for registration and order booking before two years and I paid them through cash transfer through HSBC in 1st june 2006, but till to date they did not response...

• Al
    aldo guerra diaz Jun 04, 2008

I am of chile, and follow all the steps indicated, deposited nearly 120, 000 pesos, and besides sending application by mail, this one year ago, and I do not even send Meilen answers, I replied only once, to report that there were received my direro, some are crooks, can only send these emails so that others do not fall into his great scam.

• Su
    Subrata Dev May 28, 2008

My brother-in-law applied for the placement in Canada and paid the required fees and has not heard yet anything. I called their office many times and left messages, sent e-mails, they never respond. It's a total fraud. I guess thousands of people applied from all over the world and this company just cheated everyone. I am a Canadian citizen. I encouraged my brother-in-law to apply, I thought it won't be easy for any Canadian company operating from Canadian soil to do this kind of fraud. If anyone has anything to share, please let me know your experience.