Global CapitalMary Armstrong

J

adverstises for investors on monster.com. obtains personal information, obtains fraudulent loans on properties, and does not provide returns.

• El
    elmer valenciano Mar 25, 2012

Global Capital Finance, LLC, aka Global Solutions, aka Finance Solutions, operates from a P.O. Box in Lake Forest, California. If you lost money due to promised service like load modification or refinance, you are not alone. From my research, the San Diego County Superior court has long list of complainants on file and I suggest you do the same. While making your complaint check this business name in the court's pending case files, I am allmost sure you will find several. Take their names and address and try to contact them. Collectively you all can go see the District Atty so the office can start another investigation on your part of the world. These people take your money and are expert communicators/liars. Someone has to put a stop to them. Their reach extends to Florida because we traced the money we sent to a Bank of America in Florida. That is BofA the peoples bank and they were so uncooperative when I tried to get a trace of my cashiers check. I am hoping that my putting this complaint I am able to put caution in the wind for some who are at the brink of making that decision to sent their money. STOP, DON'T DO IT. BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT GET ANYTHING IN RETURN. THEY HAVE SCAMMED ME FOR A TOTAL OF $6, 500.00. Hard earned money and to them EASY MONEY. My email should you want to communicate is [email protected] Please use the subject GLOBAL SCAMMED.

• El
    elmer valenciano Mar 25, 2012

They are connected to Precision Law Firm, another company that does not deliver.