Global Autoshop / car parts

Wa May 29, 2018 Hacienda Heights, CaliforniaHacienda Heights Review updated:

Son unos estafadores y unos ladrones! Te venden productos que cuando lo recibes nada tienen que ver con lo que compraste. Son autenticas porquerias. Encima cuando los devuelves no te hacen el reembolso y se quedan con el dinero. La atencion al cliente es ridícula y parece que las personas que te responden, que no suele ser siempre, no se llaman como dicen.
Una estafa en toda regla!

Global Autoshop

Comments

• He
      Jul 20, 2018

Here is my review. I hate to see a good company only gets a one side review.

You got to read the descriptions, it is clearly stated grill slats only. Howdy if you expect a grill replacement for that low price.
    Shipping is also stated from Europe / Southeast asia distributor due to their warehouse re-inventory. All information is there already. got to take attention guys

My story, I've received all the parts ordered, installed the grill kit per their installation manual on the 2015 Audi A5, it looks great.

Installed the front and rear strips, they also look great, make you wonder why Audi does not have this look.

Thank you for the quick response concerning my order being shipped. Their customer service is the best!

Harry A Pinkman, Palm City, FL

Jul 20, 2018

Good company to deal with. I am satisfied here

Jul 20, 2018

GOOD COMPANY to work with. I think it is fair to post my point of view as well.

Purchase from the Global and I think the company is Fair. Descriptions are there and you can ask first prior to ordering to ensure you get what you want.
    In my case, I want to say thank you.

" Thank you great product, gives the grill that extra look. Got the package quicker than expected. I've attached the picture of my car . Satisfied customer here "