Glendare Park ApartmentsHORRIBLE PLACE TO LIVE

I recently rented a townhouse at Glendare Park Apartment of course they show you the apartments before the thugs come out to play. This apartment complex is so horrible. I was told the first day that I moved in that they would take some rent off b/c a maintance man was staying in the apartment who peed on a toilet seat and scuffed my walls up. Did that ever happen? NO. Then the door lock stuck they never sent anyone to fix that either. I called and complained to the PGR Real Estate place and the secetary there gave me attitude. Well later that day i got a call from the manager in charge well according to her the guy who i signed the lease with isnt allowed to tell me that he would take some of the rent off, and that they would fix the things that were wrong with my apartment. Well its been 3 weeks later adn guess what? Its not fixed yet. I want out of this dumb ghetto apartment complex. The facility lie and say they will do things but they never do.

More Glendare Park Apartments Complaints & Reviews

• Zi
    Zipntuit Oct 05, 2009

I would suggest that you put into writing the repairs that need to be addressed regarding your rental unit. Save a copy of the complaint for yourself and send one to the manager with return receipt. This way you know that it has been received and that the repairs should be made in 3 business days. Follow up with a phone call after you receive the return of receipt. Turn on some charm. You can catch more bees with honey than you can with vinegar. If you signed a years lease with this complex and move out they can hold you accountable for the full lease once you move.

Sincerely,
    Zipntuit (Retired Landlord)

marmorea Jan 31, 2011

I lived there when it was the Village Resort, and I have to say that the managment, and the maintance were very up to speed with things. When you made a request for anything they would get it done, without you waiting for days or even hours. I have return to this property, now that it is Glendare Park, hoping that thing would have been better than they were back in 2007, and they are not. The management is okay, it is the children that live in the area. They play russian rulet with the traffic, stand in the middle of the street, are very disrespectful, and have destroyed the property so much that they include a 5.00 fee for trash removal to keep the ground clean. I hate to see a property as nice as this one to just crumble in such a short time.

• Ki
    Kiara1992 Apr 23, 2011

These apartments are horrible...They have tooooooooo many FLEAS AND INSECTS FLOWING AROUND EVERYWHERE..!!! i cant even take my dogs out without having 1000000000000000000000000000 fleas jumping on them...I am now facing a horrrrible infestation in my home...These fleas have to took over our apartment...Not only are we tired of this ###ing place but also of the people that live near us.. They are loud and RUDE.. They don't care about other peoples concerns... Everytime we go file a complaint to the office all they do is say we will deal with it BUT THEY NEVER DOOOO! I am not calling TERMINEX to exterminate these horrible insects that are living in my HOME...we are a clean family have a clean house but since we are living in some ghetto ### apartments what can we expect...BE CAREFULL EVERY FUTURE LANDLORD!!! U WILL GET BIT IN THE ### BY THESE BUGS... LATER

• Ki
    Kiara1992 Apr 23, 2011

I hate it i hate it I HATE IT.. i hope one of u glendare park freaks read this ### too! CLEAN UR ###ING APARTMENTS i will be moving SHORTLY!

• De
    DEG2 Nov 17, 2012

The Glendare model is NOT what you get. They get the contract signed, utilities connected, deposit and rent then the key to an apartment that is not even close to the model. Your only option (if you've planned your move with the expiration of another lease and have nowhere else to go) is a shorter lease with a 60% increase in the rent. Unbelievable.

• Wa
    wackplace Aug 24, 2015

Can i please have my deposit back!!! been gone over 60 days!!! been told by manager paris 7-10 days!!! can't tell!!! made several call still nothing!!! tried to get in touch with prg guess what? ...NOTHING! surprise surprise, and guess what i try to express my anger with CAPS., but it wouldn't let me smh.

im very very very mad.

• Me
    Meshell Williams May 15, 2016

I still live here and I'm about to be changing that very soon! I paid 300 to transfer to a 3 bedroom because I had another child! My previous apartment didn't have any bugs or issues of any kind and I commend them for that. BUT I didn't want to pay to move into an apartment infested with ing bugs! After I moved in, we found a roach and the guy across from us warned us before we moved in that everyone before us had an issue with roaches and we assumed the issue was resolved. Why didn't I listen??? I have called numerous times for the last 4 weeks and they have only sent someone here one time!!! I didn't pay to transfer to live with ing bugs!!! This is ridiculous!! This place is something else and this is with the "new management" who simply doesn't give a damn about its residents and more concerned with renovating their offices! It's pathetic!! I'm about to pay terminex to get the job done and make them pay the ing bill!