Glamour Shots LicensingService

E

Back on Feb. 1, 2016 I had gone to Glamour Shots at the Rockaway Mall. The photographer & makeup artist were very professional, it was the manager that really wasn't. After I had some pictures taken it was time to order the shots that I wanted. The first thing they do is show you what was taken, then they force their finance company on you so that you can purchase the pictures. So my girlfriend & I chose the pictures that I was going to have put in a book for my husband for Valentines/B-day gift. After spending a total of 3 hours there, I went home still in shock of how much the pictures was going to cost me. ($1400) The next day while my girlfriend was visiting me I received a phone call from the manager of Glamour Shots & he said that they had some great news. The owner of the company really liked my pictures that I had taken & they wanted to hang a picture of me on their portrait wall. I was stunned, but also felt giddy inside. The manger had stated to me that if I just paid for the portrait to hang in the store they would pay for the matt & frame & everything else that I took the day before. I asked how much that would be & they told me $299.00. I said that would be great! When I received the bill from the finance company I found out that was ($1400) + the ($299.00) for the portrait. I of course was upset & called the store to find out what had happened. I was told that no the deal was for the package (1400) plus the $299. I had said that's not what I heard & told them that I was not going to pay for anything. The manger came back & said that he would take off the $299. I think its wrong that this company leads you on & then pulls away from the the good deal over the bad! I have been complaining about this ever since I had the pictures done. I have also called the finance company & told them I was disputing the amount I owed!