GKSCOTTSTOLE WATCHES

To: i.Erani
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 10:33 PM

Ebay Item: [protected] Mens Rolex 18K President
Paypal Ref: 46G3025IWA022841C 6J40573346820604C
Repair: Mid Size Rolex 18k president ( appraisal 01.09.10 £9, 000 )

Groesbeck Parham ( Ebayer zpwatches, T/A GkScott Los Angeles http://www.facebook.com/groesbeck.parham )

Due to the failure of not receiving my watches, the credit card company I used to purchase the above Ebay item, is liable for the loss I have incured ( UK statute, 'Buyer's Protection' ). I have initiated a claim with them, inevitably, they will pursue you for their loss.

In reference to the mid size Rolex 18K President, I enclosed with the returned Rolex you sent me, I have initated a claim with the insurers. The replacement value of this watch is £18, 000, they too, inevitably, will pursue you.

All corresponce from inception will be forwarded to the credit card company and insurance.This will substantiate your safe receipt of both watches and your reluctance to return.

Finally, I have been instructed to obtain a police report reference, this is to be forwarded to Rolex, for the watch to be registered lost/stolen.

All personal communication with you will now cease. I will also inform all local media, Paypal, Ebay, internet forums and Facebook of your unscrupolous practice. The world needs to weed out what we call in the UK
'penny pinchers'.

This has been a traumatic experience for me.

One final point ; my profession is synonymous with integrity, I employ 350 personnel and my net income is £2 mil p/yr. I am not one to gloat, however, I can afford to buy a new watch each week. I dont because I am not one to enjoy opulence.I am from a humble upbringing. My son already has a £50, 000 collection and he is only eight years old.

Rashid Roap 2010banker123