Girls gone Wild videosX rated videos sent without any request

Without any request or order, last week I received a package of (5) girls gone wild video discs. I do not want these, did not order these and have no idea why they were sent to me. Today (May 12) I received another package from the same return address. I expect a bill, if not more videos, is coming. I want these deliveries to stop. I will not pay anything if billed. I will not expend the least energy returning these videos. What can you suggest I do to end this?
Thanks.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices