Girls Gone WildRip off

A couple of months ago I ordered the 3 cd 'special' Girls Gone Wild was featuring on television as a gag gift for a friend of mine 's bachelor party. I offered my credit card number and paid then got my cds. But then I kept receiving another video each month so I canceled (I didn't even know I had subscribed??) Yet two months later they are still sending me videos and billing my credit card! This is really shady business and I hope people read this before EVER ordering anything from that horrible company.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices