Girls Gone Wild DVDsI did not order

M

I received two dvd's girls gone wild that i did not order. They were charged to my visa credit card witch i have never used to buy anything from your company on line before. I was wondering how you could do this with out my permission to use my credit card. I am very upset. I can't believe that somebody could do this to me when i have never used this card before on line. I just got this card a couple of months ago and have never even activated it until yesterday at my bank. I surely hope to see on my statement this month that their is a credit to my card and not a another charge.

Mary Wedgeworth

Marc Aug 19, 2008

FYI, they always send you a video each month if you order directly from them. It says so in the commercials.

• Mi
    Michelle Jun 20, 2008

It happened to me too and I am very upset that this company honors email requests from bizarre email addresses. I am also wanting to know how someone got my credit card info for the order and why they would want it mailed to my home!

All very suspicious to me . . .

• Li
    linda carr Jun 02, 2008

Received three DVDs without ordering them.
    I want to return at their expense

• Wi
    William Hamm Mar 21, 2008

I have received two dvd's (Girl gone wild) and I didn't order them. Also my checking account was debited $26.98. I don't know where this came from and who authorized these charges. If I receive anything from this company again, I will be contacting a lawyer.