Girls Gone WildCd sales

I ordered a DVD for a Christmas gift, it never arrived, when I called they said it was shipped, still never arrived, when I called back after Christmas they said it just shipped and defended their staff for lying and then said I should just wait for it, when I told them I wanted a refund they got nasty and sarcastic, I could tell that these people were used to fighting with their customers, the supervise was a real smarty.. This is the type of company that makes you want to puke and never order online again! beware! next I probably will get billed monthly for items I never ordered.

• Tr
    Trubakov Apr 21, 2010

We tried to order this Girls Gone Wild videos but we keep getting charged on our credit card for more purchases.

Is anyone else having this issue with Girls Gone Wild customer service or the company.

• Pi
    pi-- Jan 02, 2010

I've tried cancelling these dvds twice now, and they keep coming. Now their 800 number isn't in service, so I have no way to call them and have them stop charging my visa every month. I contacted my bank, and was told I'd have to cancel my charge card.

• Bu
    buddrick fizzlemeister Sep 10, 2009

Ask your husband...

• Wa
    walter hunter Jan 16, 2009

they keep sending me tapes and charging my credit card.i keep sending them back, but never see a return
    on my card. they stopped sending them for awhile, but they have started. ther ought to be a way to stop- them

• Do
    Donna Anderson May 27, 2008

I just wanted to tell you that I received 4 tapes in the mail today that I never even ordered. In fact I would never even order this smut. I am sending them back. You must get alot of complaints about this if you have a special page for this. Don't ever let me hear from you again.

• Sh
    Sharon May 13, 2008

My credit card showed a charge for $56.93 listing the number of the company Girls Gone Wild. I have never purchase anything and don't know how or why this charge is on my credit card.

• Da
    Darryl Brumfield Dec 31, 2007

I told them to, take me off of there, mailing list, about three or more months ago. Now I am tried of this SH*T.

• Valerie Dec 27, 2007

First ggw ask for a handling fee and send free video, next they send other material and charge my credit card exorbitant fees!

Beware people!

• Aa
    Aaron Cook Nov 09, 2007

I agree because they sent DVD's to me and charged my checking account.

• Dj
    D.J. Lampe Nov 02, 2007

Do not send this garbage to me anymore. and Put my money back in my account !!
    Take me off you list, and I won't sue, I'm an older women and don't want this chap in my home.

• Mi
    Michael Giammarusti Oct 23, 2007

I will NOT be responsible for you just sending me ggw videos and then you expect me to pay for them. Tank me off the list NOW and I won't be pressing charges against you.

jamielynn scott Oct 22, 2007

I received two videos of which i did not order and were sent back. The company charged 26.98 to my card, and i have no idea how they got my card #.

Maxie Kust Oct 20, 2007

I dont want this garbage.

• Ro
    robertcarey Oct 13, 2007

Stop sending this stuff.

marjorie hopkins Oct 10, 2007

We never ordered this garbage! I am sending this back and will notify our bank of fraudulent charges immediately!

• Re
    rev w s nicholson sr Oct 10, 2007

I am very disappointed to find such garbage in my mail box, I am a pastor and I resent this kind of garbage being sent to my house. Please stop it now, or I will have the department of commerence and better business investigating your firm.

• Bo
    Bobby Stewart Oct 09, 2007

Girls gone wild is billing my credit card with and on going every month i did not authorized this for for card to to bill every month.

• Valerie Oct 01, 2007

DVD sent without ordering and charged to my checking account with out authorization. This is scam, beware!