Giobikes 500W e-scooterunresponsive, poor service, bills credit card but fails to ship

Less than 11 months after receiving my new ebike the charger that came with it went defective and overcharged the bike's battery pack. My garage was full of sulphuric acid fumes, the battery compartment was extremely hot and the battery casings were badly distorted and starting to leak acid. In September 2011 I sent photos and a problem description by email, and the service folks at giobikes offered to send a replacement charger and battery set. They billed my credit card 250$ right away. By late October they still hadn't shipped it, so, via email I instructed them to cancel. On December 12 2011 I ordered the parts again, and my credit card was billed. In the 3rd week of January, after numerous email inquiries I finally received a UPS shipment, but the batteries were in a cheap cardboard box from China, which was torn open and all 4 batteries had broken housings. One was broken worse than the others, with its internals exposed. Oddly enough there were no signs of wetness or acid burn on any of the cardboard. On Jan 21 2012 I sent photos and a problem description to [protected]@giobikes.com seeking support. No response. I sent follow-up emails on Jan 23 and 26. No response. I've attempted phone contact multiple times at [protected] but nobody answers. Actually nobody has ever answered that phone since I started dealing with them. I filed a complaint with the BBB, and filed a dispute with my credit card company, seeking to cancel the charges.