Ginny's — fake promises!
Before I made an order I checked the reviews on Ginny's website and there were only positive ones, so I thought that it was a trustworthy company and ordered a set of bowls from them. Now I understand that all the reviews were fake and that I was fooled like many other people. My set arrived on time, but two bowls were broken so I contacted them and asked for a refund. They promised to send me a return label and agreed to give my money back, but I never received the label and was not able to send the bowls back! Every time I have contacted them they kept giving me fake promises!!
More Ginny's Complaints & Reviews
- Ginny's - no support or credit
- Ginny's.com - an order in my name that I never placed
- Ginny's - credit/customer service
- Ginny's - ginnys stole money off my credit card
- Ginny's - poor customer service
- Ginny's - supervisor
- Ginny's - poor merchandise
- Ginny's - bedspread
- Ginnys - products ordering department
- Ginny's - disappointed