Ginny'sfake promises!

S

Before I made an order I checked the reviews on Ginny's website and there were only positive ones, so I thought that it was a trustworthy company and ordered a set of bowls from them. Now I understand that all the reviews were fake and that I was fooled like many other people. My set arrived on time, but two bowls were broken so I contacted them and asked for a refund. They promised to send me a return label and agreed to give my money back, but I never received the label and was not able to send the bowls back! Every time I have contacted them they kept giving me fake promises!!

• Am
    Amy Gibbons Feb 02, 2018

I received a catalog from Ginny's which said that I was pre-approved for up to 400 dollars. I placed an order and they denied me. I have decent credit. I just bought a car and have a credit card. When I asked them what happened they said everyone's credit rating is checked even though the order is supposed to pre-approved. I think that this is false advertising and just a scam.