GigaPartsBad service

U

They messed up their system by not having the weights of the video cards they sell. Because of this, it took them an extra day to ship out my item. I had paid for 3 day air because I needed by a certain date. We spoke about the mess-up before they shipped. They refused any responsibility in the delay and I was forced to pay an extra $10 to upgrade to 2-day air in order to get my package on the same day. As I see it, since the customer did not make a mistake, the customer should not have to pay for it. They disagree.

• Wb
    WB McCarty Mar 29, 2016

As far as I can tell Gigaparts doesn't promise to ship by any particular day. Ursula doesn't mention a personal promise made specifically to her before the time of her purchase. Apparently Gigaparts took longer than she expected. But her expectations don't create promises.