Giant supermarketBad customer treatment

After getting a replacement BBQ propane tank at the store, we took our 2 children inside the store to rent a Red box movie. While waiting in line, Debbie the Checkout coach at the time (7/28/09 around 8:00pm) said to us in a very unfriendly tone "there's no propane tanks inside! You need to take it outside right now!" I said “OK” and when my wife was trying to gather our children she said again "Right now!" While my family were going outside Debbie said to herself but audible to all of us "No body F***ing listens!" Then talked to the self-checkout line cashier "I worked my as* off". I confronted her about her language in front of my children and she came right up to my face and yelled "I worked my as* off!"

We didn't know propane tanks are not allowed in the store, it's an honest mistake. She has the right to notify us of store policy but she has no right to talk to us in that way. And it is absolutely outrageous that she cursed in front of my children.

She might be stressed out or over-worked, but that's not an excuse for her to treat customers that way. It reflects badly on the store, especially when the offender was at a higher level position.

mary joyner Oct 14, 2011

My name is mary joyner, i recently filed claims with bank of america for unauthorized ach debits from by checking account by giant supermarket from jan / 2011 to sept / 2011. The bank reimbrused me for the money taken from my joint bank account (Mary & stanley joyner) . The bank apparently went after giant for these authorized funds, giant sent it to trs recovery services and you sent it back to stanley joyner / mary joyner) . We have come full circle with a debt that does not belong to us. I tried the numbers on the paper work and the phone tree goes around in a circle with to person attached to talk to. This is quite frustrating; i would like to talk to a pulse in order to resolve this issue. Thank you mary joyner