Ghost Rider Leather1and1 Internet is a Rip Off

B

1and1.com recently sent me a notice that they went up on their rates.

I contacted them to advise I no longer would be renewing with them as their website is very NOT user friendly.

They charge my credit card every month for services I have not authorized.

Trying to let a domain name be manually renewed rather than automatically renewed is an absolute nightmare.

Their customer service sucks. I was hung up on by a supervisor in the Billing Department named Damien Christopher.

Use GoDaddy or most any other registrar for your domain names.

1 and 1 Internet will rob you blind!! Horrible customer service. Stupid website.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices