Getty Gas Station 24 HoursCustomer Service

Getty Gas Station 24 H0ur
Location: 260 Hamilton Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11231
Time: 1:30 AM
Date: 2/18/10 (Thursday)

I pulled over to my local Getty self service gas station & noticed no one behind the window. I tapped on the window and a middle aged gentleman came out of a door talking on a cell phone. As I took out my wallet the attendant commented why I didn't first put my money on the tray under the window when I tapped the window. I thought it was unwise & not safe to pull out cash from my wallet & place it in the tray at 1:30am when I first didn't see anyone behind the window. A simple hello and courtesy from the attendant would have been nice but I don't' think that the attendant on duty understands that he represents your company, Getty. After filling up my gas tank, I left knowing as a regular customer, I will not return to this station in my neighborhood.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices