Getbetterlife.comscam

L

I recently purchased some tattoo equipment from, www.getbetterlife.com and they told me to check my order tracking number 2 days from receiving this message. I tracked it and it was unavailable. They did not answer any of my emails and phone calls. They finally emailed me back almost two weeks later and said some of the items are not in stock. I said then why the hell did you give me a tracking number then they said we will switch the items and I agreed. The next day, they sent me an email stating something else was out of stock and it wouldn't arrive until two days later. Its been 5 days and they have not answered any of my emails or phone calls. I have ordered from them once before and it was under 50.00 but as soon as I ordered again, it was 80.00 they dropped all contact with me. Do not buy from them or light in the box. they are basically the same company.

• Sw
    Swampsauce Oct 04, 2018

I ordered 2 boxes of needles for my father. I was told that the order was processed and was getting ready for shipment. They took my money but I received nothing. I have tried multiple times to contact them but with no success. I am getting a bit frustrated with this. It has been almost a month since the order and money have been placed and taken.

• Ar
    arnoldbarnicle Sep 29, 2015

Snukieindsnizz you are a racist pig.probably just impatient..i can almost guarantee half thes complaints sre just impatient fools who revieved their package eventually they are just ignorant about overseas customs and the lengthy shipping...also overseas tracking is problematic..i can stand customers that have nothing better to do but sit and watch their stupid tracking number...theirs alot of reasons why tracking isnt accurate and sometimes doesnt even register
    .get a life you racist pig

• Ar
    arnoldbarnicle Sep 29, 2015

You let racist comments on here...chop suey ching chong thieves?...uncalled for

• Sn
    Snukeindasnizz Jul 01, 2010

I ordered a single tattoo gun from them 2 months ago and still haven't recieved it. I sent them a message about it and they said it had been sent and that the US post office had given me a notice. I never recieved any such notice. I think they just stold my money without ever sending me a product. DO NOT BY FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY WILL SCREW YOU. And you can tell that the person who defended them used a translator and probably works for them scammerz. I bet it's a getbetterlife person trying to cover for being a bunch of shifty chop suey ching chong thieves. "Tattoo kits and other tattoo supplies are much cheaper at www.getbetterlife.com and are with good quality." If you have ever talked to an american or any other person who isn't from china they would never say "with good quality". They would say "these tattoo kits and supplies are quality products at a great value" You can tell that person is a Chingaling tang tong shiester from the company! Don't say I didn't warn you when they stick it to you with thier little chinese PP"s THIS IS NOT JUST A JOKE IT IS AN INSULT TO A COMPANY THAT STOLE FROM ME.

• Dr
    dranther Jun 30, 2010

I bought a tattoo machine kit from lightinthebox and after three days the power supply box blew up and two of the tattoo guns stopped working properly. I contacted them and they gave me a 20% refund or I would of had to send the product back at my cost for them to look at and probably have to pay to have it reshipped back to me if they found no fault themselves. Just be careful. The response to my complaint was dealt with quickly but the goods they sent out were shoddy.

• Du
    dukedanuke Apr 13, 2010

they wanted 221.00 for shipping on four kits I was going to pay 267.00 for. And their online shipping estimater quoted me at 6 dollars. I'm glad I asked before I bought because I could have had my stuff stuck in cusoms if I hadn't clarified shipping cost with them. And now that I hear their ink is crap I'm really glad I did not buy form them.

Jolin2 Mar 31, 2010

I found this video on youtube by a guy named TATTOOTRAINING. It referred to getbetterlife and another tattoo suppliers. Here is the link to the video.

And another review from http://www.xomreviews.com/users/HoliGirl

• Sk
    Skibo321 Mar 25, 2010

I recently purchased some intenze ink from getbetterlife.com, and most of the colors tend to be problematic in that the color bubbles up days after tattooing. The red color simply disappears.

• Al
    Alicezhang Mar 12, 2010

www.getbetterlife.com and lightinthebox are not the same company. Tattoo kits and other tattoo supplies are much cheaper at www.getbetterlife.com and are with good quality. I bought one piece of tattoo ink"http://www.getbetterlife.com/1-set-of-great-quality-7-color-tattoo-ink10ml-free-shipping_p738.html" and the product is really perfect. What's more, their customer service are excellent with full patience.