Having problems with GetbetterLife?

14255 Don Julian Rd
City of Industry, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GetbetterLife.

Complaints & Reviews

GetbetterLifeorder number #getbetterlife1657

I ordered 13 different items on August 18th and still have not received them or received an email beck when I contacted you via email. I would either like the merchandise I ordered or my money back. Please contact me within 24 hours either by email or phone. My email is [protected]@gmail.com and my phone number is [protected]. Thank you for your help with this matter.

Getbetterlife.comgetting no where!!!

now getbetterlife.com said that it was because of the weather that my items are not in stock and their very sorry and hope to not make this same mistake in the future but my items still are not arrived and i ordered that package almost three weeks ago. this is ### they should have laws that cover this kind of ###. its not even about the money 80.00 is nothing. but what happens when they next person orders and spends way more i think america should just stop buying from other country's and prove to them that we mean business. Also the good company's in china should be holding the fake ones accountable.

• Is
        iSafeTrade.com Nov 30, 2009

You can also report this to iSafeTrade, it is a site specifically focused on international trade and supplier fraud.

The latest scam reports are here:

You can file a scam report here:

You can search scam reports and supplier reviews here:

• Lg
        Lgrimaldo Dec 22, 2009

I feel the same i spent 118.00 and still have not got my package! im pissed cause Christmas is almost here and my husband will not have a present to open

• Di
        Disparate Mar 09, 2010

I WILL NEVER EVER AGAIN ORDER NOTHING FROM WWW.GETBETTERLIFE.COM OR WWW.LIGHTINABOX.COM. Both are the same company or website. I ordered few items tuesday, march 2, 2010 and it says it will take 5 to seven days and now in the seventh day (tuesday, march 9, 2010) they send me this email telling me that item will arrive in 15 to 28 days.

• Al
        Alicezhang Mar 12, 2010

I have bought this (http://www.getbetterlife.com/1-set-of-great-quality-7-color-tattoo-ink10ml-free-shipping_p738.html ) tattoo ink last month, they have said in the products description that "We ship to worldwide by Air Mail(15-28 days), if you can't accept so long delivery time, please don't place order". The tattoo ink I bought is really good and cheap, I will make an order in the near future.

Jolin Mar 30, 2010

I'm just wondering whether to buy something from getbetterlife.com, and searched "getbetterlife.com reviews", then two results from complainboard jump to my eyes. But seems the same problem after reading both results. Complain is not the best tone for reviewing a site. only made me more confused, cause the product reviews inside the store are so sincere and detailed.
        I don't want to miss it, cause the price is really cheap. I'll come back after finding more information about it.

Jolin Mar 30, 2010

I was just wondering whether to buy something from getbetterlife.com, and searched "getbetterlife.com reviews", then two results from complainboard jump to my eyes. But seems the same problem of a same guy after reading both results. Complain is not the best tone for reviewing a site, it only made me more confused, cause the product reviews inside the store are so sincere and detailed.
        I don't want to miss it, cause the price is really cheap. I'll come back with more information about it.

Jolin2 Mar 31, 2010

Hi, I'm back, good news about getbetterlife.com from youtube. A training viedo by "TATTOOTRAINING".
        It referred to getbetterlife.com and international tattoo.com

Here is the text on youtube:
        machine head - http://www.getbetterlife.com/Professional-Black-Tattoo-Ma..., Armature Bar- Shader https://www.internationaltattoosupply.com/eshop/catalog/C..., This machine has a aluminum frame that i have used to build many machines. It has good balance and geometry . It has iron T-top 10 layer coils. The only thing i had to do was replace the Armature bar and springs. I have bought many china machines and this is the only that has both a cast frame and good coils and only cost $ 12.90

I've also found some reviews about "ds 1052e oscilloscope", the site seems not that bad.

• Da
        David Saenz Sep 06, 2010

getbetterlife is Awsom!!! I dont mind waiting a few weeks for my items because the prices are worth it!! so who ever is complaining needs to get over it, befor u mess it up for all of us!!!

• Th
        theo1991 Apr 12, 2011

This is Theodore Brown a purchaser of getbetterlife.com and i been waiting months for my equipment im getting real agitated with this company..i have customers waiting for these supplies i ordered..and i haven't got my order..i told them over and over i want a refund i haven't heard anything from them..i want a [censor]ing refund!!! WHERE IS MY [censor]!!!

• Xm
        xMDKx Jul 21, 2011

I actually ordered a tattoo kit/piercing kit 3 days ago to be delivered to here in the Isle of Man (UK) and it's already here, so i don't understand why everyone elses experience is so bad with them, the only thing wrong with my package is one of the tuning screws on one of the guns is bent and snapped, otherwise; positive experience :D

Getbetterlife.com — scam

I recently purchased some tattoo equipment from, www.getbetterlife.com and they told me to check my order...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices