Getaroommisrepresentation by booking agent and locked out of room

I was told by booking agent that he was located at Wingate in Little Rock Ar.
After a very lengthy process I finally booked a room for August 25 2019
After

Our keys would not unlock room. We were assured that when we returned after 3 hours it would be fixed. It was not. It was after 10 o'clock before we could get into our room. It was the next morning when I checked out that I was told I had booked thru a third party. I have corresponded with Wingate several times concerning this. They say it is Getaroom responsibility to issue a refund.
My reservation was for August 25 2019 in the name of Carol A Perry.

• Updated by Carol a perry, Oct 07, 2019

Please make an adjustment for my charges

• Updated by Carol a perry, Oct 07, 2019

I have stated my complaint

• Updated by Carol a perry, Oct 07, 2019

Booking error and locked out of room

• Getaroom Customer Care's Response, Oct 09, 2019

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced with this reservation; it is the exact opposite of what we pride ourselves on. We value our customers and understand how important it is to offer exceptional service. We would like you as our loyal customer and relish the opportunity to provide you with any booking needs you may have in the future.
    Given the unfortunate experience, you had at the Wingate by Wyndham Little Rock. In an effort to resolve your concerns and as a gesture of goodwill we would like to offer $128.09 back to the original form of payment. This refund has been processed today and it will take approximately 3–5 business days to post back to your account.

We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention.

kind regard,