Get My Package Logistics Networkfake job

R Dec 20, 2019 Review updated:

So I recieved an email that was done pretty well from get my package logistics. It seemed pretty legit to me so I accepted and started working for them. They promised 3, 500 a month plus reimbursement. I worked for them for a month and havent got any payments. I started looking into them and I found out it's the exact same website as mailu inc. Dont fall for these work at home shipping jobs.

fake job

• In
    Ing Noe Rodriguez Dec 30, 2019

Richard, I was looking for this company if exist any complaint and I did not find anything, can you show me the screen where you sign the contract? or the page where they send the info I need to be sure if your comment is really the truth. thank you

Justin419 Jan 04, 2020

I just started working for this company, does anyone know if this company is legit?

A. Cindy Jan 06, 2020

This company is not legit. They are very good and making it seem like a legit job. I’m talking fake news articles, fake company website, everything. You will not get paid! If you started working for them, stop immediately.

Justin419 Jan 10, 2020

Thank you Cindy for the info. They sent me an approval message and started sending packages my way immediately. I told them to stop but they keep sending, how do I make them stop? and what's your experience with them?

A. Cindy Jan 10, 2020

@Justin419 I don’t know how to make them stop. You will automatically stop receiving packages once it’s time for them to pay you, then you all of a sudden become non existent to them. My experience is that I heard about this job, thought it sounded too good to be true so I did EXTENSIVE research. With their website, their tax forms, news articles on the company, Sunbiz.org (an actual state of Florida website showing the name and annual reports for the business) etc, I was fooled into thinking they were real. Then after about 3 weeks, I came across an article on thedailyscammer that showed an example of another reshipping scam that had the same layout as the employee portal that GetmyPackage uses. That is when I realized that it was fake. Plus, if you call the GetmyPackage phone number, you will not get through to anyone, no matter what extension you push. For example, if you push extension #202, an automated voice will say “the party at extension 101 is not available.” And it does that for every extension. The address they use is to a barbershop in Florida owned by the person that supposedly started GetmyPackage. I emailed the barbershop with no response yet.

Justin419 Jan 10, 2020

@A. Cindy Thanks for sharing your experience Cindy, do you believe that the packages were bought with stolen credit cards? because I don't know what to do when they come and I won't forward it.

Justin419 Jan 10, 2020

Oh my! The phone extension number is true, I've never gotten through to anyone. Their website and mail format looks very legit, how are they able to pull this off? I want to believe that the items they ship to me will be bought with stolen credit cards, right?

A. Cindy Jan 10, 2020

@Justin419 I would assume they are bought with stolen credit cards. You can try to turn the packages in to your local police but I don’t know what good that would do. By the time that I discovered that they truly were a fraud, they had already stopped sending me packages so I am no help in that department. Sorry.

Justin419 Jan 10, 2020

@A. Cindy Thanks Cindy, I'll notify the police.

• Me
    Merlyn Rubin Jan 13, 2020

I was also hired December 13, 2019. Since it’s full time, I resigned from full time then. I was supposed to get pay today but didn’t happened. I tried called them both HR and Remote manager number no answer but voice mail.

• El
    ElizonJ Jan 16, 2020

I'm in Texas, they needed a shipping agent so I applied and got hired 12/16/2019 and I received my first packages. All appeared legit, they were communicating, I did some research before hand and signed up. Now after 3weeks and payday today has come no payments. I spoke with an Ann Kowalski shipping operations manager most of the time by chat and all seemed to be going well. Now I cant get ahold of her or anyone to speak to. Calls go to voicemail, extension 101. I tried the toll free number no on answers, just a message transferring all calls to ext 101.

• El
    ElizonJ Jan 16, 2020

I'm in Texas, got the same offer. I worked 3weeks and now no pay check. Cant get ahold of anyone at the phone number for the website. The shipping manager wont reply and my calls go to voicemail.

• Me
    Merlyn Rubin Jan 20, 2020

Here is exchanged of messages and my employee portal.

Angelo18k Jan 24, 2020

Hello! My name is Angelo, I am trying to make a list of the folks that were affected by this. Can you please contact me.

• Su
    sunhomes Jan 25, 2020

@Angelo18k I was affected by this scam. I am directly out of pocket for expenses incurred over $100.00, for boxes, sealing tapes, Cushion bubbles, wrapping paper, etc. As you know they promised a salary of $3, 500.00 per month plus expenses. They posted on my message board that my first payment will be on 01.20.20. This did not materialize. Something has to be done about this company. My email is [email protected], Thanks, Lloyd

• Fe
    Femto Jan 26, 2020

@Angelo18k Add another to this list. I was taken for a ride by them as well.

• Fe
    Femto Jan 26, 2020

@Angelo18k I have sent you a private message via this site.

Angelo18k Jan 26, 2020

Well my objective was to do something about it, however authorities don't give a fuck, as a matter of fact they are fed up with complaints about these scams. Folks the scammers know about this as well as the the cops and no one gives. This is not new, all they do is advertise "do not fall for these scams" Everything they used to scam us can be traced, but they wont do shit! Nor they will, all you can do is to pray. Jajaja!!! And call the same cops that dont do shit when your ID is gone. But its okay, because no one is at fault except you. Keep bitching tho maybe someone might listen or not, meh! Another well sculpted scam. Next!