GET-MY-GWAS CHARGED $49.50 THAT WAS NOT AUTHORIZED

J

ATTN: JANET
CALLED SPOKE WITH ONE OF YOUR TEAM LEADERS NAME/MELODY CURTIS ON 11/12/2008 @ 4:15 ABOUT A CHARGE OF $49.50 BEEN CHARGED TO MY CHECKING ACCOUNT AND CAUSING MY ACCOUNT TO GO INTO NEGATIVE AMOUNT. TRIED TO EXPLAIN TO HER THAT I HAD ONLY KNEW OF $2.95 TO BE TAKING OUT OF MY ACCOUNT, SPOKE WITH MY DAUGHTER AND SHE ALSO SAID KNEW NOTHING ABOUT HAD TO CANCEL WITHIN 7 DAYS OR BE CHARGED $49.50. MELODY CURTIS ALSO STATED THAT ALL CALLS ARE RECORDED BUT WHEN I ASKED TO LISTEN TO IT, MS/MRS.CURTIS STATED SHE DON´T HAS ACCESS TO IT. AND BEGIN TO EXPLAIN TO ME THAT ALL REPRESENTED READ A SCRIPT ABOUT THE EXTRA CHARGED IF NOT CANCEL . I ASKED HER WERE SHE STANDING OR SITTING BESIDE THIS REPRESENTATIVE WHEN HE/SHE WERE TALKING TO JOVAN. SHE TOLD ME THAT NO ONE WOULD BE ABLE TO HELP ME IN REFUNDING THAT MONEY BACK TO MY ACCOUNT BECAUSE IT IS NON REFUNDABLE. I ASK TO SPEAK WITH A SUPERVISOR OR EVEN SOMEBODY HIGHER SHE STATES THE ONLY WAY IS TO EMAIL. I HAVE NEVER KNOWN OF ANY BUSINESS WHERE A UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER WERE NOT ABLE TO SPEAK WITH A SUPERVISOR OR AT LEAST GET A TELEPHONE CALL. AM SO UPSET ABOUT THE WHOLE SITUATION(I APOLOGIZE FOR MY ANGER AND RISING MY VOICE, BUT I AM SO UPSET CAUSE ITS NOT RIGHT OR FAIR TO ME, I TRUELY ONLY GIVE PERMISSION TO JOVAN OF ONLY $2.95) AND THE RUDENESS OF YOUR TEAM LEADER. I THAN TOLD HER THAT I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THAT CHARGE AND I WANTED IT CANCEL NOW. SHE SAID THAT I NEEDED TO TAKE IT UP WITH JOVAN AND I TOLD NO I DID NOT AUTHORIZE IT AND MRS./MS CURTIS SAID OH THAN YOU DON´T WANT IT CANCEL . WE BOTH STARTED TO YELL AND SHE STATED THAT SHE WAS NOT GOING TO ARGUE WITH ME AND HUNG UP. PLEASE ALL I WANT IS FOR THIS PLAN OR WHATEVER IT IS TO BE CANCEL AND NOT TO CHARGE ME FOR NOTHING ELSE, ALSO TO CREDIT ME BACK THE $49.50 PLUS THE $37.00 DOLLAR OVERDRAFT FEE THAT I AM GOING TO BE CHARGED. POSSIBLE MORE ID I HAVE ANY OTHER PENDING PAYMENT OUT THERE ON OR ABOUT 11/12/2008. PLEASE HELP ME OUT, I DON´T HAVE THAT KIND OS MONEY TO BE GIVING AWAY. THANK YOU
MRS.JAMESELLA WYLIE-CHRISTIE

• De
    dee Mar 02, 2009

i am getting charged 49.50 by these people for a subscription fee. i unsubscribed in november and cannot reach them by phone. how do i get rid of them

• Je
    Jed Jan 21, 2009

The ad for FREE GOVERNMENT MONEY is the same as Get-My-G after the 7-day wait period you will be billed. Interesting place for an ad like this...

• Br
    Brenda Yarber Jan 03, 2009

Who in the hell is (GET-MY-G)? I sure do not know! Yet on my credit card on 11/25/08 I was charge a total of $58.61. Tell me how can this happen, I have try calling and calling to no avail. I want my money back, I think a class action law suit would be the answer. This is fraud and this company or who ever the hell they are need to be punished.

Joe Stringer Dec 30, 2008

Credit Card Fraud Charge, This is a unauthorized charge to my card.

• Bi
    Billie Payne Dec 08, 2008

Well they have pulled $60.37 out of my account without my permission on the 24th of November . Making my bank account over draft.but i am in the process of filing a dispute and i will not stop till i get my money back. I have already stopped that card but .

so watch out for these crooks.

• Je
    jennifer elwood Dec 08, 2008

so is get my g credit reports, goverment funding or what? What kind of product do they supposely offer? I never spoke to anyone about this and my credit card was still charged. I have no clue as to what this is about except it looks like i'm going to be getting another charge of at least 40=50 dollars...I sure hope not!!

• El
    Eleanor Ray Dec 06, 2008

iDONT NO WHY WAS CHARGED THIS AMOUNT FROM MY CHECKING DONT NO WHAT IT WAS FOR. I HAVE CALLED THIS NUMBER [protected]-7754AND ALL I GET IS A RECORDING SAYIN STAY ON THE LINE AND SOMEONE WILL BE WITH YOU AND THEN THERES A HANG UP . I have called this number several times and its always the same thing hang up. What can be done about this company?

• Ki
    KIRK Dec 03, 2008

There has been 4 withdrawals from my bank account made to GET-MY-G totaling $63.41that i have not authorize niether am i familiar with the name GET-MY-G i would like my money back or i'll have to take lawfull action please reply sending an email ASAP
    I WOULD ADVISE THAT THIS PROMBLEM
    BE SOLVED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE THERE MIGHT BE MORE
    PERSON'S ACCOUNTS BEING TARGETTED

Mary K Dec 02, 2008

I also had the same problem with the get my G;s of an unauthorized amount of49.50 plus another 1.49, out of my account. I had no idea this would happen either. I had 7 days to cancel and when I called the number they gave me to cancel at, NO ONE answered. I left several messages to no avail. I called my bank and they gave me the two companies that took the money. One was" get my G's, " and one called the "american grants club." They took 2.95 from me, as was the orignal plan for a cd and book, which I never recieved. I got a numberfrom the bank [protected], which a recording say's if you want to hang up at any time press 9, and after another 10 seconds they hung up on me. The 2nd number is [protected] supposedly to American grants club, and they never answered either I let the phone ring 20 minutes, waiting. So does every bank have this form to get my money back? and is there some place else to report these scammers?

• Go
    Gordon White Dec 02, 2008

We received our MasterCard statement and had a charge for $49.50 from GET-MY-G. After my wife discussed the questionable charge we did a search on-line and found numerous complaints for the same amount and from the same company. We contacted our bank and filed a complaint, asked for a new card number and will be filing a report with the Federal Trade Commission.

• Go
    Gordon White Dec 02, 2008

We received our MasterCard statement and had a charge for $49.50 from GET-MY-G. After my wife discussed the questionable charge we did some research on-line and found numerous complaints for the same amount and from the same company. We contacted our bank and filed a complaint, asked for a new card number and will be filing a report with the Federal Trade Commission.

• Ba
    Barbara Dec 02, 2008

My credit card was used to charge something on Get-My-G dated 11/6/08 in the amount of $60.37. I would like that amount to be refunded to my account right now. This is only one of many charges to my account. You may contact me for more information. Please let me hear from you as soon as possible. Thank you.

• Au
    Audrey Agro Dec 02, 2008

I was charged $58.61 from an unathorized source named Get-my.g, this caused my bank to freeze my card therefore causing legitimate charges to not go through and well as causing late fees. In total I have spent over $200 in charges alone due to this unauthorized charge. PLEASE help me stop them!!

• Cv
    CVJaganMohan Dec 02, 2008

Respected Sir,

Please note that I had been charged $58.61 by unauthorized agency. Please help me to get details sothat I can resolve the problem.

Yours Sincerely
    C.V.Jagan Mohan

• Mi
    Michael P Dec 01, 2008

Hi...my name is Mike and I just got "G"d.Got me twice for $ 49.50 of unauthorized charges. I will contact my bank in the morning.This site has been extremely helpful.Any other help would be greatly appreciated. I will post my results.

• Do
    don long Dec 01, 2008

This company did an unauthorize charge on my credit card. The phone number that my credit charge company does not work. My credit card company is waiting on a credit from Get-My-G but they have not responsed. I guess I will sign a fraud report to get my money back.

• El
    Ellen Dec 01, 2008

I would also suggest cardholders go on the original web-site to cancel if phone numbers don't work/get answered.

I clsd my debit card after the original $1.95 "TRIAL" charge.

ALWAYS remember ... NOTHING IS FREE!!

When doing a dispute, make sure you indicate on the 'Dispute' Letter the day you called and ph. number you called to cancel; also include that you tried to cancel on the original web-site .

I had the dispute represented because I didn't cancel thru the original method of chg (ie. web-site).

On another '15-day trial' product I canceled my card so I wouldn't get any more charges.

• Kr
    Kristen Nov 26, 2008

I received my bank statement today, and was quite shocked when I saw 2 charges for get-my-g. One in the amount of 2.95 adn one in the amount of 58.61. I did not place an order with this company, and this is a fraudulant transaction. Please provide a full and complete refund.

• Pi
    pissed off Nov 25, 2008

hey, thanks for the same but i was overdraft of $133.38 and was told to call there boagus telephone number, and now i have 60 days to dispute this matter only to find out 10 times of unauthorized transactions until my bank realized what was going on and finally called my home.!!!

• Al
    Allyscia Nov 25, 2008

Get-my-g stole money out of my account and i was not happy about considering it was grocery money and i have children. They took $49.50, i call me BBB and they told me to calll The Federal Trade Commision [protected]). Make a report with these people and the more people who do this the more information they can collect and maybe we can get thess people caught. So it is your turn, call and report what happen to you it is not fair to any of us. Also make sure you call your local police station and make a report there too. This will allow the offers to monitor what is going on around you area, and they will report there findings to the feds as well. Best of luck to all who have had this misfortune. Happy Holidays anyways.

E-mail me for any detailed information you may need!!!

janet Nov 25, 2008

On 11/16/08, Get-My-G charged my card for 1.95.
    On 11/17/08, Get-My-G charged my card for 1.95.
    On 11/20/08, Get-My-G charged my card for $58.61.

I did not make any of these charges myself.

• Ke
    Kel Nov 24, 2008

Does anyone have information for Get-My-G... we must stop this fraud asap!!! Please contact me... Thanks...

• Al
    Albert Long Nov 24, 2008

I see that I'm not the only one this Get-my-g has scammed. I found a charge for the same %58.61 on my credit card statement today. This was for a supposed list of government grants and for that I did authorize a less than $2.00 S&H fee. This outfit is guilty of credit card fraud and proper authorities should handle this.

• Ga
    gail weaks Nov 22, 2008

they deducted $58.61 from my account that i had not authorized.I don't know who they are or where they are located.I don't know what they do.I don`t know if they are going to do it again.I called the number and sat there for over an hour listening to a recording telling me how important i am to them.They should be closed down.

• Ri
    Rita Nov 16, 2008

We have recieved similar charges as others. I have no idea how they were able to take that money from our account! Haven't called the bank yet... happened this weekend. I also filed a complaint with the state Attorny Generals office... it was very easy to do online. I highly recommed that everyone file a complaint!

• Em
    emma Trossarelli Nov 15, 2008

got the same thing a weird charge for 1.95 from this company that i dont even know. i had also another weird charge from stamp.com nt authorized so i just canceled my card. tried to call the number and was on hold for 20 min.

it seems to be a UK company. but dont know anything about it.

• De
    Deb Nov 15, 2008

I have an unauthorized charge made from this company as well. If you learn any additional information, please email me. Thanks.

• Ki
    Kim Nov 14, 2008

This company put a charge on my credit card that was not authorized. We do not even know what company it actually is. Tried calling # listed on credit card statement and was on hold for a long time with no answer. Have tried to find out Who is actually the owner of the phone # listed and know one can help in this matter. Just amazing, with all the technology. Credit Card Co. can not even tell me the correct location of this company. BBB was very helpful in this matter. If anyone else has this same problem please do not sit idol, take action now, your credit card will continue to get billed.

• Su
    Sue Nov 13, 2008

Go to your bank and explain to them what happened. Make sure to tell them that you callled the company and they were no willing ti cooperat with you. There is a form you can sign and the bank will contact them and reimburse you the 49.95