Genpactcab driver of ts 15 ua 6442 hit our car from the back side

A Jun 12, 2019

Cab driver was talking over the phone and hit our car from the backside, when we asked him to get out of the car he tried to drive it over me, but my husband came on time when he was doing that and stopped him... He was very arrogant and was not accepting his mistake... The people in the cab were supporting without thinking about future accidents that this driver might do in future... If he doesn't have the control on break, he will definitely hit a lorry some day and it will be a major accident... So the point is, if the driver apologized, we would have left him, but he was behaving like a rowdy and even wanted to run the cab over when I tried to stop him.. so I as a woman, do not want to leave this guy...