General Motors Corporationrecall

I recieved a recall notice May 2019, N182206311, block heater causing a fire. This is certainly a large safety concern. Contacted dealer who said they haven't recieved part to fix problem. Recall letter said I would be notified when part was available. When are you going to fix my truck. Driving a $72, 000 2019 Sierra Denali that may catch fire this fall/winter when I use the block heater.

Ro
Aug 04, 2019

Comments

• Ti
      Aug 11, 2019

Don't hold your breath, I own a Sierra Denali, I only have 36, 000 o it, started falling apart at 32, 000 .
    It needs 4 to 5 grand in repairs, GM offered me a 1 Grand Voucher to purchase another GM product . i guess GM think my Industrial Grade Pickup is wore out at 36, 000 and I need to buy another one NOT !
    If you noticed when you logged into this site over 1100 Complaints and GM has resolved just " 3 "

• Ti
      Aug 11, 2019

Don't hold your breath, I own a Sierra Denali, I only have 36, 000 on it, started falling apart at 32, 000 .
    It needs 4 to 5 grand in repairs, GM offered me a 1 Grand Voucher to purchase another GM product . I guess GM think my Industrial Grade Pickup is wore out at 36, 000 and I need to buy another one NOT !