General Motors Corporationcarlisle gmc, waxahachie, tx.

Hello, my name is William Betzer. I bought a new gmc sierra slt 4x4 z71 texas edition in june of 2018 as of today I have 11, 790 miles on it. In november of 2018 I went out to my truck to go to work and passenger mirror did not fold out I tried the button several times on the way to work it stayed folded up. I called the dealership and made an appointment to have it looked at but after work that same day it worked so I called dealership and they said if it is working we cannot repair it to bring it in when it wasn't working so periodically it stays folded inI put up with it for 11 months now and today I had a dr. appointment and when I wentout this morning it was folded in so I drove it to dr. appointment then to Carlisle Chevrolet wshowed them it was folded up they offered me a ride home thenthey went out to truck and hit the button 4 or 5 times the sevice writer told me it works fine and my tech is going to try it a few times and release truck no problem found. When I told him it was folded in when I got here he said It looked like someone folded it up with their hand and jammed it I informed him no I used the switch to fold it in when I parked it at home he started argueing with me I took my truck and went home because I had already explained the problem is intermittant. my email address is [protected]@msn.com and my phone # is [protected] thankyou.

• Updated by William Betzer, Oct 07, 2019

I would appreciate any help in this matter and I also purchased 100 thousand mile extended warranty. I am currently searching for another dealership to service my vehicle because I never wish to return to Carlisle GMC for anything. Thankyou!

Wi