General Motors Corporation / 2012 chevy malibu
I own a 2012 Chevy Malibu with 103, 000 miles, currently. I paid off my loan in May 2019 and I have had problems ever since. I have taken my car to 7 shops including a GM dealership that was not sure what was wrong with my car. They would need to take a part my transmission to figure out the issue, which is what they narrowed it down too, but still unsure. Approximate cost $3, 000. I am unable to pay that amount to fix my car, with no guarantee that is what is wrong. I have read many forums and this seems to be a common problem with the malibu.
Another problem is my passenger headlight goes out monthly. And as you are aware, I have to take the front end of my car off to change a light bulb. Again I have read many forums and this seems to be a common problem.
Please help me. I am a single mom of 2 kids. A lifetime gm owner and would like to continue to be.
More General Motors Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - 2016 buick enclave vin5gakvckd9gj187188
- General Motors Corporation - 2018 chevrolet traverse - rail dust/brake dust
- General Motors Corporation - 2011 gmc terrain
- General Motors Corporation - part replacement of same part within 10 months
- General Motors - electrical/sensors